• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Crofton® 8 Quart Slow Cooker With Divided Pot as seen here

The brand is ALDI's inhouse brand and I could not find any reviews, but whats interesting is that this is a CERAMIC pot and I have seen those upwards of $100, I might me missing something here, but at $26 this is sure a hot deal that will cook and keep your food warm !!!

Features are
* stainless steel exterior
* ceramic pot and lid are dishwasher safe
* three power settings
* control panel with pilot light and thermostat
* slow cook 2 separate items at once!
* 2 year limited manufacturer's warranty

MAKE SURE TO SEE THE OTHER ITEMS OFFERED TOO !!

** The Entire AD is Here **

Crofton®
Over-the-Sink Colander
$ 6.99 each *

* dishwasher safe
* stainless steel
* expands to fit most sinks

Crofton® 6 Piece Glass Casserole Set
$ 14.99 per set *

* set includes: 1 qt., 1.5 qt., and 2 qt. dish
* each dish comes with lid
* oven, microwave and dishwasher safe

Crofton® Over-the-Sink Cutting Board
$ 9.99 each * < --- Looks like something I might buy as we have small counter top !!!

SEALtite
10 Pc. Food Storage Set
$ 4.99 per set *

* with microwavable vent
* contents not included

If someone can find reviews please do post specially about the cooker as that one looks pretty good deal to me, but I have NEVER used or bought a slow cooker and know nothing about those.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I found a place that tells much information about slow cookers in general, how to select the right one, how to cook with it and take care of it and recipes !!

http://www.recipetips.com/kitchen-tips/t--1270/slow-cooker-basics.asp

Try aldi foods. Great prices
Small selection though.

it works for me !

Basset said: Try aldi foods. Great prices
Small selection though.

it works for me !

Yes specially the frozen food is really good.
I also love the "biscuits" or as in America we call Cookies that come in the tin and are European made, they are awesome, sprinkled with sugar !
I like the cheap wine (in price not quality) that is not the best but for that price is great and the German beer is good too.

If you get a chance try their Fit & Active line of products that they have come up with.

starts in 2 days, Does anyone know if this is worth it?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014