• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Here is a printable coupon for $100 off ANY set of 4 tires or wheels. Purchase must be made at one of three new Discount Tire locations in Northern Utah (other Discount Tire locations may accept coupon, YMMV). Be aware coupon is valid tomorrow 09/19/2008 and 09/20/2008 only! Click the link, print and enjoy....blah.

Link

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Northern Utah and Central (Provo). Thanks for the post OP!

Figures. Just dropped about $500 on a set of tires for my truck at Discount about a week ago. Wasn't in Utah though. With what shipping costs right now these tire stores with a brick and mortar presence have a real advantage over the straight .com guys, especially on the larger size tires. Good deal for those in your area, OP.

irobot said: Figures. Just dropped about $500 on a set of tires for my truck at Discount about a week ago. Wasn't in Utah though. With what shipping costs right now these tire stores with a brick and mortar presence have a real advantage over the straight .com guys, especially on the larger size tires. Good deal for those in your area, OP.

Not really. I just picked up some new, nice quality 17" low profile tires from fleabay for about $60 shipped each(set of 4) compared to $100+ locally.

Using advance search (Google) I Searched within a site or domain: discounttire.com using some key words "off any set of four tires" last week. I took a Columbus OH coupon presented to Lansing MI and they gave me the discount. I also noticed some prices were different for the same tire at different locations. I plan on getting different tires that I will show price difference from different location. YMMV really when you need to order.

Maybe add a $100 MIR using a CarCareONE Card?

http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/findPromotions.do?r=CAOINT&pgid=188

No Interest if Paid Within 3, 6, or 12 Months with CarCareONE card.

Minimum Monthly Payments Required

90 Days - Purchases between $0 - $499.99
6 Months - Purchases between $500.00 - $999.99
12 months - Purchases over $1000.00

http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/easyCreditPromo.do?r=CAOINT

TeamAllen said: Maybe add a $100 MIR using a CarCareONE Card?

http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/findPromotions.do?r=CAOINT&pgid=188

yeah i've been checking on tires and that $100 MIR is for 4 wheels & 4 tire purchase (package deal)...

if you're in houston, there is a $50 coupon on the purchase of 4 tires or 4 wheels... just enter your zip and see if your area has a deal going on...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014