• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Norpro Butter Bell Crock with Free shipping

These things are GREAT. No more tearing bread with hard butter.

I don't know if this is a "hot deal" per se, but this is a good price with the free shipping included. I got one of these for myself and since then bought several for family. I'm ordering several more for cheap X-mas gifts for co-workers etc.

Margarine sucks.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

You can get these at target for ~$5 or so.

I used one of these for a while, but it didn't take long for my butter to mold. Maybe it's that I was using Margarine? A friend has one that's narrow at the top instead of the bottom, and it's easier to get the butter to stay inside it, and hers doesn't mold, so I guess YMMV.

I have used a butter bell for years and never once had any mold (with real butter. ) It is essential that the water in the bottom vessel be changed frequently and that more water is added as the butter is consumed because it is the "air pocket" that is the spoilage culprit.

My kids, especially, love butter bells. It makes the morning maddness a little easier when everyone can butter toast without frustration! My oldest left for her first off campus apartment last month with one in her luggage!

This price for this one is very reasonable as it includes shipping.

I bought a very similar one at The Christmas Tree store for $1.00, unfortunately they no longer have them. I'll check Target. Green for a good price with shipping!

They are $7.95 w/free shipping.

OP should post the price in the title.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014