FREE AT&T RINGTONES & Answer Tones

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Since AT&T isn't known to give many tones away for free, I figured I'd post this. Right now, they're giving away several ringtones and Answer Tones. Here's the link:

Linkaroo

Not all of what you see from a given artist is free, only things with "Gift" next to the name. Of course, data charges still apply.

Oh, one more thing. Although the Answer Tones are free, the service requires a monthly subscription, and that is NOT free. But since I don't use Answer Tones, this isn't an issue for me.

some may find these useful.

From HCW SD

Edit by Moderator: Thank you for your participation. Please note that there is also discussion about this topic Here.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Link no work .. .

Really? It works for me.
Nice find, thanks OP

nice find OP but you can make your own ringtone in about a minute with audacity.

Thanks OP! Worked for me - I'll take what I can get for free from AT&T

not offered for iphone?

iRinger for iPhone.

is it only those 5 artists listed on that page? Not complaining, just curious and figured I'd ask before I spend a bunch of (possibly wasted) time searching for others.

Either way, thanks OP.

Great Find. It had something for my whole family. Thanks!

BADsirIVAN said: iRinger for iPhone.

ringtones are not answer tones you genius!!!

BadSirIvan,

Not sure if you will get this but I am desperately looking for the Guitar Greats Concert with Link Wray, Dave Edmunds, David Gilmour, etc. I saw that you have it on demonoid.com but they are NOT accepting new registration.

Was wondering if there was anyway to get a copy of this show. My email is david_carmody@lycos.com if you have any ideas (invite to demonoid or a link elsewhere).

Much appreciated,

David in Austin

DEAD..............................................

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014