30% off at Kohls' for Kohls' Cardholders

use code GRAND30

Oct 1-7

the 20% off code is GO20OCT

Kohls card---> Signup now online
TY Lila SD

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
MVC4440 free shipping code worked for me, along with 30% off w/Kohl's card. Got Bday presents for my daughter. Thanks ... (more)

turtlebug (Oct. 04, 2008 @ 3:32p) |

I just wasted like an hour trying to get their POS website to take a shipping address different than the billing address... (more)

billrubin (Oct. 05, 2008 @ 11:03p) |

Final night for 30% off (at least for this week ).

I ended up having to call in my order last night. The CSR had heard m... (more)

billrubin (Oct. 07, 2008 @ 8:05p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

Wow you copied everything, even the title from SD

dealinator said: Wow you copied everything, even the title from SDery"

...and, I just copied you...Does it not make you proud? "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery"

Wow just 3 weeks since their last 30% off deal. Business must really be bad!

any free shipping codes?

chessycatlane said: any free shipping codes?

If I find one I will update, or anyone else that would be great

is this only for online? can we get on store also???

Thanks a lot... I'll use this since I wanna buy DC 14 & with 30% off it'll be sweet deal...
Just a silly question.. how can I Use 2% from fat wallet??? Can I get 30% off plus 2% Cash Back???

chessycatlane said: any free shipping codes?

I used free ship code MVC2840 just last week. Hopefully it will still be working Oct 1st.

MNinVA said: Thanks a lot... I'll use this since I wanna buy DC 14 & with 30% off it'll be sweet deal...
Just a silly question.. how can I Use 2% from fat wallet??? Can I get 30% off plus 2% Cash Back???

You know you've had too much FW when you're hot for vacuums!

I just figured this out myself a few months ago. When you log on to fat wallet go to Cash Back and coupons, then find Kohls and click the link there. You will be able to get Cash Back if you are a fat wallet member. and yes you can get them both. But the Cash Back stays in your fat wallet account til you request a check.

SunDiego123 said: chessycatlane said: any free shipping codes?

I used free ship code MVC2840 just last week. Hopefully it will still be working Oct 1st.

MVC2840 is expired...

Dear chessycatlane,
Thanks a lot for your help ...

excuse my ignorance, what is SD?

SlickDeals (It's another hot deals forum.)

MVC5896 ... Free Shipping Code (just worked for me) w/Kohls card

I don't have an expiration date

30% off and free ship codes worked here! Thanks!

Is this 30% off the full order, or just one item?

Full order !!!

Thanks OP.. got few pants

jpedo said: 30% off and free ship codes worked here! Thanks! Whatz shipping code did you use?

bablee said: jpedo said: 30% off and free ship codes worked here! Thanks! Whatz shipping code did you use?...
No Worries... I used MVC5896 to get free shipping.
Thanks OP!

Pls can someone send New Free Shipping COde ...Thanks

New Free Shipping code MVC4440

MVC4440 free shipping code worked for me, along with 30% off w/Kohl's card. Got Bday presents for my daughter. Thanks OP & agrepina.

I just wasted like an hour trying to get their POS website to take a shipping address different than the billing address, to no avail. The screen accepts it, but when you get to the final order page it shows the same address as billing. What an incredibly POS website. Finally I tried entering the address manually (I have the secondary address stored, it has worked in the past) and when I got to the final page it showed the shipping address as billing and vice versa. If not for the fact that my daughter wants this stuff sent to her at school I would just forget about ordering. I've given up for now, if I get a chance tomorrow I may call customer service (they are closed now). Of course I will have to give up FatCash if they place the order for me.

PS the latest free shipping code is MVC4913, good through 10/11.

Final night for 30% off (at least for this week ).

I ended up having to call in my order last night. The CSR had heard my complaints about their website before. She said that she gets to hear them all the time.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014