Free AARP Membership Through Walgreens

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
AARP member for many years. I save much more than cost of membership every year. I am Florida resident and have homeowners insurance thru Hartford as AARP member. Homeowners insurance bought thru AARP/Hartford is guaranteed renewable. A very valuable benefit in a State when we never know if our homeowners insurance will be renewed.

Edit by Moderator- Enough political discussion folks. Stay on topic please.

so how do we get this too?

yes it works by buying a $10 Walgreens GC

LensCrafters give 30% off for AARP members...my parents saved over $100 on their bifocals!

da555 said: yes it works by buying a $10 Walgreens GC
Good to know. On the back of the Oct. '08 EasySaver catalog where this is advertised, it says *Excludes Walgreens gift cards.

MVP9596 said: Edit by Moderator- Enough political discussion folks. Stay on topic please.

Thank you so much. I have an opinon on this but let us keep Fat Wallet for its intended purpose-great deals!

When we signed up for AARP, we switched over to AARP/Hancock auto and home insurance. We had monitored our rates closely through Farmers and thought we were getting a good deal, but our total auto/home insurance bill went down $700 per year with lower deductables and better coverage. After you've been with AARP/Hancock for a few months, they guarantee that they will never drop you. We take advantage of AARP discounts frequently.

"Extreme left-wing organization." That's hilarious! Gotta watch us leisure suit radical activists on our Rascal scooters! We'll sneak up behind you and spray you with Geritol before you know it!

Does anyone know when this ends? Do you need to buy tonight before midnight for this deal?

Thanks

read the 8th post...

fidget13a said: Does anyone know when this ends? Do you need to buy tonight before midnight for this deal?

Thanks

techziv said: read the 8th post...

Thanks...I read through but missed that one. I don't need to hurry up and take a drive now before midnight.

Thanks again for the help.

poohbie said: da555 said: yes it works by buying a $10 Walgreens GC
Good to know. On the back of the Oct. '08 EasySaver catalog where this is advertised, it says *Excludes Walgreens gift cards.
Well, I bought a $10 GC today and it didn't print out the free AARP membership. Did it work for anyone else, or was da555 thinking about last year?

TheTigger said:
I bought $24.99 of Walitin today nothing prined out - don't know why. I am <50 but I don't mind free membership - maybe I'll go back and ask the manager.

The coupon didn't print up with my $10 in Walgreens purchases. I had to ask the manager about it - he didn't know anything about it, and couldn't find anything from corporate, but he gave me $15 to make up for it (membership is $12.50)

I got it by getting the red gift card. I got another gift card and it didn't work.

poohbie said: poohbie said: da555 said: yes it works by buying a $10 Walgreens GC
Well, I bought a $10 GC today and it didn't print out the free AARP membership. Did it work for anyone else, or was da555 thinking about last year?

It works with the free $25 gift card with prescription transfer deal.

Link

I've had two print out already. It made me a laugh because all I got was a $7 prescription and the free gift card.

I dont like AARPs politics on some issues, but hey IMO then its best to join by not paying them any money then.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014