• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I recently got an email since, I'm on their mailing list. Cheap lunchs not the greatest but our local Hometown Buffet in Saratoga (Silicon Valley) is having dine in lunch at $4.99 M-F. Not too shabby. But they do have seasonal stuff that was good. They had corned beef around St Patties day. You can sign up for their mailing list to receive additional coupons to go in conjunction with this offer.

http://www.buffet.com/

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

reminds me of one of the few funny parts of Vegas Vacation: "Uhh Clark, this is all you can eat. We only need one plate."

Not clear enough if this offer only at your local place or nationwide. Another question is do you need to sign up for their mailing list in order to get that price or it opens for public too.

Just got am email from buffet.com

It looks like it is supposed to be $4.99 SALAD BAR UNLIMITED with optional charge for desert bar. Well.. I dont see how they will control people from visiting a restricted main course area.

I assume nationwide, but my email had the address of our local one. Thats the only one I go too. I assume it like normal trips and includes drinks as well. For dinner its usually around $11.00 but includes everything, drink, dessert full access to everything. On Thursday they have a kids night and the kids can win prizes and what not. They charge kids based on below a certain age and less than a certain height. It's all odd but it works out. I assume this is nationwide, since San Jose is probably the most expensive area next to NYC. This is the choice with meet as opposed to the Sweet Tomato deal thats going around. I go to either depends on what I feel like.

onlycom said: Just got am email from buffet.com

It looks like it is supposed to be $4.99 SALAD BAR UNLIMITED with optional charge for desert bar. Well.. I dont see how they will control people from visiting a restricted main course area.

How can they control it.
Well my closest location is a franchise, run by the kind o people
(you know the kind I mean, they also run mini marts)
I better not say, I would be called a racist.
Trust me, they will know if you are only supposed to get the rabbit food.

If you eMail sign up you get
*Free Buffet Meal is in the form of a Buy One Get One Free coupon.

I just signed up 10 times....
Wink wink...

yesidonoitall said: onlycom said: Just got am email from buffet.com

How can they control it.

Wait who runs mini marts??? Apu????

DarthSidius said: Wait who runs mini marts??? Apu????

Ask him.

the coupon is actually buy a regular priced adult mega bar get 1 for $4.99 (monday thru saturday nights). and i didn't have to sign up. i get the coupons/flyer in my mailbox almost all of the time.

The coupon I got was for "Soup and Salad Unlimited" get Dessert bar for free... total cost 4.99 "Offer good for Soup, Salad and Dessert" only.

Might vary by market. I am in the Kansas City area.

Coupon expires 10/10/08

lonestarguy said: DarthSidius said: Wait who runs mini marts??? Apu????

Ask him.

I don't get it, who is Biden?

yesidonoitall said: lonestarguy said: DarthSidius said: Wait who runs mini marts??? Apu????

Ask him.

I don't get it, who is Biden?
Obama's VP running mate.

How can they control it.

You should've just said it, since you got the Racist Red votes anyway -- without even mentioning a specific race. You are bad man, Jeddy. Veddy veddy bad man.

How can they control it.

oh.. you mean the po' white folks?

VcdeChagn said: The coupon I got was for "Soup and Salad Unlimited" get Dessert bar for free... total cost 4.99 "Offer good for Soup, Salad and Dessert" only.

Coupon expires 10/10/08
Same coupon I received in Portland area. Also wonder how they are going to control it? Maybe no more full lunch buffet? Or going Izzy's style, i.e. watch what you get, then give you a check to pay after you eat?

cjtrue said: VcdeChagn said: The coupon I got was for "Soup and Salad Unlimited" get Dessert bar for free... total cost 4.99 "Offer good for Soup, Salad and Dessert" only.

Coupon expires 10/10/08
Same coupon I received in Portland area. Also wonder how they are going to control it? Maybe no more full lunch buffet? Or going Izzy's style, i.e. watch what you get, then give you a check to pay after you eat?

RE:
Maybe no more full lunch buffet?

They would never survive serving liquid lunch and rabbit food.

I got a kids in costume eat free on halloween coupon by email today so check your email if you are interested.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014