Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

eeePC 1000H for $330 shipped with live.com and ebay

First page
1 of 5
Money5555
10/1/08 2:08 PM
Prices vary depending on sellers and options. Remember the 30% off is only good for "Buy It Now" item.

I purchased it for $470 - $140 (30% off from MS Live) = $330 shipped

eeepc 1000H:
- Atom CPU 1.6
- Bluetooth, wifi b/g/n
- 1.3 MP webcam
- 10" screen
- Multitouch pad
- WinXP Home
- 1 GB memory
- 80 GB HDD
- 6 cell battery, I get about 5 hrs

160GB HDD version is $20 more.

Steps:
1. go to www.live.com, create an account if you haven't already done it
2. click on "Live Search" link at upper left corner
2. search for "cheap wii"
3. click on the eBay link with a gold $ coin symbol, if you don't see it, search for something else
4. you should see the 30% at the top off eBay website
5. at eBay page, search for "eeepc 1000h"
6. click on the item with "Buy It Now" option
7. select PayPal payment method, it states you can receive 30% off
8. pay with PayPal

MAKE SURE YOU SEE A 30% off discount (roughly $141, give or take) before confirm payment.
Edit by Moderator: Thank you for your participation. Please note that there is also discussion about this topic Here.
WikiPost
10/1/08 2:08 PM
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Money5555
10/1/08 2:29 PM
Why all the reds? Is it because you don't want to share the saving with other? Or is it too much work to save $140?
Ghatid
10/1/08 2:33 PM
I don't think you can still use the MS Live discount, at least not 30%.
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
jackyche
10/1/08 2:34 PM
Its because there's a thread for Live Search CashBack already. And if you go around listing everything deal with 30% off, well, technically you can have a thread for every single item in eBay.

That's why its red. Potential for seriously crap load of threads when 1 thread would do.

However, since I don't follow the other official Live Search CashBack thread, I did appreciate the 30% off "repost" earlier (that's since been locked). But I guess I'm being hypocrite now. Oh well.

Money5555 said:

Why all the reds? Is it because you don't want to share the saving with other? Or is it too much work to save $140?

clearanceman
10/1/08 2:37 PM
Green because the 30% could end any time and I didn't think about using it for a notebook.
Money5555
10/1/08 2:50 PM
Ghatid said:

I don't think you can still use the MS Live discount, at least not 30%.
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

30% is still valid.
euro
10/1/08 2:55 PM
green from me for this...i was thinking of ordering one of these netbooks anyhow.
FatherTed
10/1/08 2:57 PM
clearanceman said:

Green because the 30% could end any time and I didn't think about using it for a notebook.

I did.....plus a ton of other stuff last night and today Only thing here is..don't settle for the 80gb model....I got a 160gb version for about $20 more
amheck
10/1/08 3:12 PM
I got in on an 1000H last time around. Paid $599 from Mwave.com, but had a 10% paypal coupon and 25% MS CB. So I think I came in right around $400. But yeah, this is a super nice deal.

1000H - not really my idea of an everyday computer, but it's kinda cool and neat.
First page
1 of 5
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.