Prices vary depending on sellers and options. Remember the 30% off is only good for "Buy It Now" item.
I purchased it for $470 - $140 (30% off from MS Live) = $330 shipped
- Atom CPU 1.6
- Bluetooth, wifi b/g/n
- 1.3 MP webcam
- 10" screen
- Multitouch pad
- WinXP Home
- 1 GB memory
- 80 GB HDD
- 6 cell battery, I get about 5 hrs
160GB HDD version is $20 more.
1. go to www.live.com, create an account if you haven't already done it
2. click on "Live Search" link at upper left corner
2. search for "cheap wii"
3. click on the eBay link with a gold $ coin symbol, if you don't see it, search for something else
4. you should see the 30% at the top off eBay website
5. at eBay page, search for "eeepc 1000h"
6. click on the item with "Buy It Now" option
7. select PayPal payment method, it states you can receive 30% off
8. pay with PayPal
MAKE SURE YOU SEE A 30% off discount (roughly $141, give or take) before confirm payment.
Edit by Moderator: Thank you for your participation. Please note that there is also discussion about this topic Here.