• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
SupermanInNY said: The deal is gone? I can't see it with the 30% off.

Yes, the 30% off is no longer available. It may come back at some point, but who knows.

30% deal is back, I'm guessing its only during the weekends?

As posted in the other thread, the 30% appears with certain searches (try Father Ted, for ex.) and with other searches (like Wii) it comes up as 20% only.

30% no longer availabe?

i search on eBay "30% live.com" and see links to items eligible for 30%. but when i search "asus 1000h live.com 30%" get nothing.

All you have to do is search for say 'ipod' then click on the link to eBay. Then just do a new search within eBay for asus eepc 1000h (or whatever). I should note I am still waiting for my pending Cash Back, but this is what I did on Sunday. Showed eligible for CashBack all the way thru checkout.

Do people really find it worth it to pay $35 more after CashBack for 802.11n and Bluetooth? You can just get the 1000HA and save money, especially since I bet most people won't have much for those features.

Those who tried to use MS CashBack on eBay and still applied eBay or Paypal coupon (or ask sellers for partial discount) will take a BIG RISK. According to MS CashBack policy (section 14 or 17), the CashBack will be invalid when applied to coupon or discount items. I know someone who received an email from MS and was told that the payment was invalid when they tried to cash after 60 days. Good luck.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014