• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I was at Harbor Freight and they had the Chicago Electric (which I think is their store brand) 1800 PSI Pressure Washer onsale for $79.99 (regularly $159 according to the cashier). Use the Harbor Freight 15% off coupon to bring the total down to $67.99. Plus you get a free screwdriver set (retailing for $5.99) with the coupon.

Coupon:
Linky

Coupon is good until 10/14/2008

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

FYI the screwdriver set in my area have been long gone. Good deal on a washer though. I love mine.

Be careful, Harbor Freight is known for its inexpensive, low quality merchandise. Check the warranty before you order.

mordecai98 said: Be careful, Harbor Freight is known for its inexpensive, low quality merchandise. Check the warranty before you order.

Harbor Freight is also known for high-quality tools that compare favorably with Craftsman, Husky, Kobalt, and other major mass-market brands. I just got a 20 ton press from them that's top-notch. I have some of their combination wrenches that are better-made than the Craftsman stuff I've bought in the past (other ones that they sell are junk). It's all a matter of doing your homework prior to buying: Read online reviews, view the tool in-person, and read the manual which you can download online.

I paid $149 for an 1800 PSI washer at Lowes last week. It's still in the box, so a trip to HF is in the works tonight.

Thanks in advance, OP!

jjct1 said: I was at Harbor Freight and they had the Chicago Electric (which I think is their store brand) 1800 PSI Pressure Washer onsale for $79.99 (regularly $159 according to the cashier). Use the Harbor Freight 15% off coupon to bring the total down to $67.99. Plus you get a free screwdriver set (retailing for $5.99) with the coupon.

Coupon:
Linky

Coupon is good until 10/14/2008

Melbourne Fl, Not on Sale,Out of Stock,hasn't been on sale since 2007. You may have got a local clearance deal.

I just returned from the Norman, OK store. They have a stack of these in the asile. Price tag is for $79. Rang up at $159 and the clerk said that these were from their expired sidewalk sale. The manager came over and chaned the price to $79. The clerk scanned my coupon (thank OP) and I was out the door for $69 +tax.

The sales person my local store told me the sale price runs through the end of the year (she seemed surprised).

He shoots, He Scores!!! I been wanting one of these for a while. Rang up at $149.99 and the manager came over and changed the price when I pointed to the green sticker that said $79.99. "Get somebody to remove those green stickers, that's from the sidewalk sale." (They act like it's coming out of their pocket.)

BTW the coupon is now good till 10-28-08, so they had some screwdrivers for me too! $74 out the door!

Great deal OP!!!

Pressure washer + free screw driver set $73.60 OTD after coupon and taxes. Thanks OP

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.