• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Don't have a Big Lots near you? Now you do the online store launched today:

http://www.biglots.com/

It appears only a limited number of items are available online....very limited kind of looks like Woot. One item each day.

Today the Sony Bravia.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'm sorry, but the funniest thing is that they have a "Clearance" section... I mean, c'mon, seriously, what does an item have to be to make it to Big Lots Clearance aisle...

The link in my email flyer does not work for the t.v. They must have sold out since the sale starts at 8:00 Eastern time and I am in the West.

Do you know what the price and tv size/model was? I am curious and there is nothing on their site.

Thank you.

PEACE

Sony® BRAVIA® KDL-40W3000 40" LCD 1080p Full HD TV https://www.shopbiglots.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3324220

$1269.99

Compare to:$1999.99
You Save:37% [$730.00]
Condition:NEW
Say Bravo For Sony® BRAVIA®
Tuners: (NTSC/ATSC/QAM)
Connections: 3 HDMI, 2 Component, 1 PC, 3 composite, 1 S-Video, 1 Digital Audio
1,800:1 on-screen contrast ratio
$50 economy shipping on select TVs!

AND

Samsung® LN-T4061F 40" LCD 1080p HDTV http://www.shopbiglots.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3324221

$1169.99

Compare to:$1699.99
You Save:31% [$530.00]
The future is now!
10000:1 Contrast Ratio
Connections: 3 HDMI, 2 Component, 1 PC, 2 S-video, USB 2.0, 2 A/V, 2 RF
Tuners: (ATSC/QAM/NTSC)
SRS TruSurround XT™ sound system
$50 economy shipping on select TVs!

AND

Salamander® 50" Swivel TV Stand http://www.shopbiglots.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3324223

$100

Compare to:$164.49
You Save:39% [$64.49]
For flat panels up to 50"
110 pound capacity
Adjustable clear glass shelf
Manual screen rotation
Cable management
TV not included

No kidding it looks like a woot knock-off!

The proof is in the pudding.

Another repeat.

On the first day of the new online big lots system (10-22), I ordered a Mansfield drill, and paid for it online. I received a confirmation by email on 10-24. I was charged shipping and tax.

I also ordered on 10-22 a marked down circular saw from Home Depot, paid online, and got a confirmation the same day. I was charged only a modest shipping, no tax. The saw was sent FedEx and arrived 10-27. No sign of the Big Lots purchase, so I tried the help desk. The response is that there is no such order. I called the help desk the next 2 days, same response.

Thinking the order was never placed, I ordered a similar drill from CPO Ryobi, along with a chop saw, on 11-2-08. There was no shipping nor taxes charged. Confirmation from CPO Ryobi was on 11-3-08, and the tools arrived early this morning (11-5) by FedEx.

Just about an hour after the CPO Ryobi receipt, a package was left on the porch. It was the missing Big Lots shipment, sent THROUGH THE U.S. POSTAL SYSTEM "SmartPost." So in the case of this Big Lot order, it was "first to be ordered, last to arrive" (14 days). So how come Big Lots' help desk had no record of the order, much less able to track it? The U.S. Post Office NEVER sends anything for free, and everybody knows it is a stickler for paperwork.

The new Big Lots online system needs work.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014