HP Laptop @ Big Lots

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Big Lots Store has a HP Laptop for $550 Model DV6928US 2.0 Duo-Core Processor 3GB Ram 250GB Hard Drive etc...

Circuit City has this same one for $699

Seems like a good deal

If link below doesnt work just go to their site at look at sale ad its on front page

Link
Edit by Moderator: Thank you for participating in the forums. However, this topic has been covered in a recent post Here.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I was eyeballing the crappy Samsung HD camcorder earlier in the day when I got the email ad. Jeez, when Biglots is clearing out this stuff, what's next? Hyundai Elantras for $4999?

Ad for 97526 is $50 more

The HP model for the West Coast is different; that's why it's 599 instead:

2 Ghz Intel® Core(TM) 2 Duo Notebook PC

Windows Vista® Home Premium, 4GB DDR2 memory, 320GB hard drive, 14.1" WXGA widescreen display, LightScribe 8X DVD±RW with dual layer support, Intel® WiFi Link 5100 network connection, 5-in-1 digital media reader & webcam, model DV4-1028US

compare up to $950 SAVE UP TO $351

here's the ad:

http://biglots.inserts2online.com/BigLots10242008MASTER/breakouts/b419068_0.jpg

somethinglessoffensive said: I was eyeballing the crappy Samsung HD camcorder earlier in the day when I got the email ad. Jeez, when Biglots is clearing out this stuff, what's next? Hyundai Elantras for $4999?

I got my Learjet, Ferrari, and MacGregor cat at Big Lots. Took my coupon, too. j/k

Repost

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014