Kohl's 30% Coupon Code 11/5 - 11/12

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Kohl's 30% Coupon Code 11/5 - 11/12

30% off code (Kohls charge) HOLIDAY30 - Nov. 5-12
Edit by Moderator: Thank you for participating in the forums. However, this topic has been covered in a recent post Here-Kohls Coupon Master Thread.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks!

Thanks!

Dennis

You read my mind!!! I was searching for this coupon about an hour ago!! THANKS!!!

thx, but I prefer HOLIDAY40

/joke

GREEN

The monkey gives thanks

Thanks OP, need some gifts for Christmas and this comes in handy.

NUDITY said: thx, but I prefer HOLIDAY40

/joke

GREEN

I myself like HOLDAY50

Did Kohls last week with great savings now on to more shopping!
Thanks OP

thanks OP!

any free shipping code??

marmel518 said: You read my mind!!! I was searching for this coupon about an hour ago!! THANKS!!!
same here
thanks.

NUDITY said: thx, but I prefer HOLIDAY40

/joke

GREEN

Based on your name you mostly buy for others?

Nice find!

I can't get it to work...
*Bump* thanks op

ItalianMafia44 said: I can't get it to work...
*Bump* thanks op

probably doesn't work cuz op says it's active 11/5 to 11/12

Do you have to use a Kohl's charge card for it to work? Is it good for any item?

ItalianMafia44 said: I can't get it to work...
*Bump* thanks op

you fail

Thanks! Going to do most of my Christmas shopping online.

MVC9750 works now for free ship; don't know about 11/5-11/12. The item I want has a shipping surcharge

is this for card holders only or anyone can use it?

also does it include furniture?

thanks

kahoots said: is this for card holders only or anyone can use it?

also does it include furniture?

thanks

You have to have the Kohls charge card to use the code. Also with the card you can double up on coupon codes on the web site, i.e. one discount code and one free shipping code. The discount applies to everything on the website.

I have a 15% off code I got in snail mail if anyone needs it. This may be the same one that is floating around on FW. I used one of them a couple of weeks ago when I placed an order. I got free shipping too from a code I believe. $10 Kohls cash, which I never recieved in the email so C/S applied it to my charge acct. Most of the codes are valid for cardholders only FYI. But still try them.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016