• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
In addition to what has been posted
Men's 70% or more

Women's 70% off or more

Most are around or under $30, including many AdiZero, SuperNOVA, Response and Microbounce or Megabounce models. Sizes may be limited with certain models.

WOW thanks guys. I don't think I ever had a post that received more green.
At the same time, you guys are unbelievable. I finally convinced myself that I should buy some, they are all gone!!!

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
people buy lots of pairs to re-sell on eBay....I am seeing lots pairs on eBay of the Adidas I bought.

nexialist (Nov. 05, 2008 @ 1:14p) |

I heard Addidas runs a little on the smaller side. is that true? Are you suppose to order 1/2 size larger?

I ordered one ... (more)

iafzal3 (Nov. 05, 2008 @ 1:28p) |

Thanks OP, I needed new tennis shoes, perfect timing!

Ilovebargains (Nov. 05, 2008 @ 3:53p) |

Get $10 back!!!!

Special Offer: Spend $25 or more in our Apparel or Shoes Stores in a single order and receive a 1-year subscription to one of the following magazines: Lucky or Men's Vogue (a $10.00 value) included with your purchase. Click here for full offer and refund details (restrictions apply).
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks - Great deal! I got two pairs.

Smoke'n hot deal! Nice job mister2cool. Time to get started on that xmas list.

Very nice, some of the shoes also have the magzine offer.
If I haven't got too many running shoes in the storage...

me too. Thanks, OP

Thanks OP, Killer deal on some good shoes!!!

Great deal. Thanks OP!

Special Offer: Spend $25 or more in our Apparel or Shoes Stores in a single order and receive a 1-year subscription to one of the following magazines: Lucky or Men's Vogue (a $10.00 value) included with your purchase. Click here for full offer and refund details (restrictions apply).

If you click on the link, it said you can get $10 back instead of subscription. Making many of the shoes $10 less.

Fantastic! Now I am looking forward to getting the $10 subscription refund. and my shoes!!

Limit one promotional subscription per customer.

Does that mean you can only do one refund?

fish777 said: Special Offer: Spend $25 or more in our Apparel or Shoes Stores in a single order and receive a 1-year subscription to one of the following magazines: Lucky or Men's Vogue (a $10.00 value) included with your purchase. Click here for full offer and refund details (restrictions apply).

If you click on the link, it said you can get $10 back instead of subscription. Making many of the shoes $10 less.

I'm in for 2 pairs thanks.

I clicked this link and it looks to me like it is limited to choice of magazine and no $10 back.

I stand corrected $10 Cash Back is an option

I see
"If you would like a refund for your 12 month subscription (a $10 value) as part of your purchase, send a completed copy of this form with a copy of your Amazon.com order confirmation, within 30 days, to" and the address, form thing to send in...

Wow, a pair of 4E Adidas - I'm in! Thx OP!

(In the words of Greg Proops, "I'm Wide But Not Painful")

I've always been skeptical about ordering shoes from the internet because different shoes fit differently. Has anyone run into a situation ordering shoes from Amazon (or anywhere really) that don't fit properly? What did you end up doing about it?

Got 2 pair. Thanks OP!

AceNJ said: I've always been skeptical about ordering shoes from the internet because different shoes fit differently. Has anyone run into a situation ordering shoes from Amazon (or anywhere really) that don't fit properly? What did you end up doing about it?
I recently bought a pair of dress shoes from Amazon, and they were too big. I looked into returning them, and Amazon would take them back, but not pay for return shipping (since there was nothing wrong with them, just the wrong size). So, I ordered a smaller size, and put the others up up on eBay. Ended up making $15.

Thanks OP! Adidas is my favorite running shoe.

Just bought a pair of "Adidas Women's adiStar TR 3" for the wife. She's been looking for another pair of good running shoes.....for 35 bucks this was an Extremely hot and smoldering deal. Green To You!

Thanks - In for 1

thanks OP, got a pair

FYI The price is actually depends on size/color.

I wear size 10 and have a narrow foot, those Adidas I got are 10.5 and they fit awesome, like a glove. And if I got 10 I am affraid they'd be small. Keep that in mind.

crapola....my wifes typically wears a 6.5 so that's what I ordered...hope they fit!

Does anyone happen to know the difference in sizes on Amazon for US?
IE, it says 9.5 M or 9.5 US

Anything different?

THANKS! Just got 3 pairs for Christmas presents for $99!

9.5 M just means 9.5 Medium...

so basically it's regular 9.5 same as US

if it said 9.5 W it would mean 9.5 Wide (for a wide foot)

In the shoe industry you usually have M or W

thanks guitarboy and green for OP!

funny thing. I ordered the "Women's adiStar TR 3" in size 6.5 their were 5 pairs when I ordered, now their is only 1 and it went back to 119.99

So it looks like when they get down to the last pair they crank the price back up automatically.

Glad mine went through!

Thanks, got one

Thanks, got a pair at $25.49 and will mail-in for the $10 refund. I wonder if the $10 gets refunded back to my cc, as a check, or as a gift certificate.

guitardedboy said: 9.5 M just means 9.5 Medium...

so basically it's regular 9.5 same as US

if it said 9.5 W it would mean 9.5 Wide (for a wide foot)

In the shoe industry you usually have M or W

or B D and E in case of New Balance
(mens sizes listed below)

2A - X-Narrow
B - Narrow
D - Standard
2E - Wide
4E - X-Wide
6E - XX-Wide

Just grabbed a pair of:
Adidas Men's Microbounce 2008 Running Shoe,White/Silver/Blue,10.5 M

$29.99, and sending the refund form in right now.

What is this refund form you guys are talking about?

What is this refund form you guys are talking about?

drjofis said: Thanks, got a pair at $25.49 and will mail-in for the $10 refund. I wonder if the $10 gets refunded back to my cc, as a check, or as a gift certificate.

I've done the rebate before. Made the original purchase using a credit card. Filled out the form for a refund and was mailed a check for $10. It arrived in a few weeks. No problems.

im too late, the 8 1/2s are gone! thanks anyway op!

Gr8 find OP, thanks a lot. The $10 rebate worked for me last time for magazine subscription.

im too late, the 8 1/2s are gone! thanks anyway op!

Nothing good in my size. I did pick up a pair of $90 soccer shoes for $27 yesterday...reminds me of the absolute same price I paid for my first pair of Predators when FootAction was having a sale...

Skipping 28 Messages...
Thanks OP, I needed new tennis shoes, perfect timing!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014