rated:
LINKY

follow directions at link!

2008 PC-cillin Reg/Serial Number: PFEP-9991-7436-4997-1545

enter this to activate when installed and prompted

Three versions to choose 2006,2007 and 2008

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
does not work for me, ask me to subsribe it, when i try to subscribe it, it tells me subscription expired. can someone p... (more)

skyakki (Dec. 08, 2008 @ 9:37p) |

it stop working for me and CSR said that the code was registered to someone else

DUNsho (Jan. 05, 2009 @ 2:09p) |

Downloaded and installed on 3 home pcs. I've liked TrendMicro before. Did try Avast and found it to be a resource hog --... (more)

jenealogy (Jan. 10, 2009 @ 11:47p) |

2008 PC-cillin Reg/Serial Number: PFEP-9991-7436-4997-1545 DOWNLOAD
2007 PC-cillin Reg/Serial Number: POEP-9993-0619-6897-3543 DOWNLOAD
2006 PC-cillin Reg/Serial Number: PKEP-9995-4598-8905-9555 DOWNLOAD

All downloads fixed..

http://www.htcinc.net/internet_security-faq.cfm

Dead!

http://www.htcinc.net/about.cfm

awesome deal for those whom dont currently ahve an AV!

I have used pc-cillin for 2 yrs and it has been great so far.

thanks, downloaded and saved key, might use this on clients machines :}

I trust Trend Micro but is that site for real? It's almost to good to be true & I have never seen this AV software free unless there was a rebate involved. Hmmm, anyone?

iSeeInPics said: I trust Trend Micro but is that site for real? It's almost to good to be true & I have never seen this AV software free unless there was a rebate involved. Hmmm, anyone?

website is legit, offered by South Carolina Coast.net, community/news website from the Myrtle Beach area. You can just go to sccoast.net to check out where it's originating.

i support desktops using TrendMicro and I don't trust it. One time I identified a machine as infected, ran full scan and TM found nothing...I renamed the file extension of the file I suspected to be a virus and rebooted. when the system came up TM detected the virus that I had already renamed.

sweet thanks OP

Thanks. OP. Good to my 64bit vista

Thanks ok Downloaded

Not to thread crap, just a FWIW if you are not running the latest hardware with 2 Gigs RAM..

We switched from Norton (BLEHGHGGT!!!) to Trend Micro on our 10 PCs. Well, we had to install more ram, as each of them slowed down significantly with Trend Micro installed. We are switching to AVG this year.

If you have the hardware, this is a good deal!

Vulcan300 said: thanks, downloaded and saved key, might use this on clients machines :}
Second it

You can get it at Best Buy also for $3.99 if you find someone behind the customer service desk that doesnt know what they're doing. The $3.99 price is only for Geek Squad serviced customers, but if you catch the store at a busy time, go to customer service that has a register open (and close to the Geek Squad tech bench). Tell them you want a copy of Trend and point at the rack with a bunch of software in sleeves (not boxes) and start pulling cash or credit cards out so they dont question anything. It'll ring up for $3.99 without needing a Geek Squad service also purchased, unlike the Norton 360 and McAfee software also available on the same rack.

desynced said: You can get it at Best Buy also for $3.99 if you find someone behind the customer service desk that doesnt know what they're doing. The $3.99 price is only for Geek Squad serviced customers, but if you catch the store at a busy time, go to customer service that has a register open (and close to the Geek Squad tech bench). Tell them you want a copy of Trend and point at the rack with a bunch of software in sleeves (not boxes) and start pulling cash or credit cards out so they dont question anything. It'll ring up for $3.99 without needing a Geek Squad service also purchased, unlike the Norton 360 and McAfee software also available on the same rack.

isn't free better than $3.99?

Nice. Thank you.

Added links in quick summary..

Please save time, gas and extra $3.99.

desynced said: You can get it at Best Buy also for $3.99 if you find someone behind the customer service desk that doesnt know what they're doing. The $3.99 price is only for Geek Squad serviced customers, but if you catch the store at a busy time, go to customer service that has a register open (and close to the Geek Squad tech bench). Tell them you want a copy of Trend and point at the rack with a bunch of software in sleeves (not boxes) and start pulling cash or credit cards out so they dont question anything. It'll ring up for $3.99 without needing a Geek Squad service also purchased, unlike the Norton 360 and McAfee software also available on the same rack.

Not a fan of Trend Micro - as bad as Norton in my book for sucking up system resources - BUT a great find. Good for parents/grand parents PC's. Just be aware that at the end of the year license that the pop ups and warnings will be non stop.

Avast for me has worked great. Anyone else use it?

gadgetman said: Avast for me has worked great. Anyone else use it?

Me but it doesn't stop a rootkit I have so I'll try this. BTW: Avast is on all my computers. Just try this on 1.

Perfect. Thanks Mr. C!

Great, Thanks

Third. I have a client's PC I have almost finished. After this install, I will image the client's computer.

edit: quoting StinkPot

Oh I wouldn't need any of that-

I RUN LINUX.

http://xkcd.com/272/

Both of them are great

I keep getting these....
Error Message
Invalid Serial Number

You have entered an invalid serial number. Please enter a valid number.

If you entered an incorrect serial number, click here to open instructions for entering the correct number.

If you have entered the correct serial number but continue to receive an error message, please contact Trend Micro Customer Support for help. (Error Code: 0x90000002)

Trend Micro Internet Security Suite 2008 slows your system down more than Avast but it also does more. TMISS 2008 protects against root kits, and contains a firewall.

will it expire after one year or so? just tooo good to be true

A few of the above posts mentioned Norton as being heavy on resources. In the past this was true, but they have made amazing changes in the 2009 version. According to AV Comparatives, one of the best AV test sites, Norton had a 99% detection rate, second only to Avira and G-Data. Resource-wise it takes up (all modules included) around 20,000K RAM total which is quite good.

ps. TrendMicro is not the best choice at whatever price. Either Avira AV free or Avast AV free plus Comodo firewall (free) would be much, much preferable.

MISTERCHEAP said: desynced said: You can get it at Best Buy also for $3.99 if you find someone behind the customer service desk that doesnt know what they're doing. The $3.99 price is only for Geek Squad serviced customers, but if you catch the store at a busy time, go to customer service that has a register open (and close to the Geek Squad tech bench). Tell them you want a copy of Trend and point at the rack with a bunch of software in sleeves (not boxes) and start pulling cash or credit cards out so they dont question anything. It'll ring up for $3.99 without needing a Geek Squad service also purchased, unlike the Norton 360 and McAfee software also available on the same rack.

Yeah, I guess if you want an older version of software. I guess I should of stated that the one at Best Buy is the 2009 version.

Avast is good.

Yes I use Avast does everything I need. Of course everyone should have malwarebytes to remove the latest nastiness out there. Thanks to the poster though. I downloaded both the 32 and 64 bit may stick on a computer that needs something for free.

Thanks so much for sharing this!

im using avg, is it worth it to switch to either Trend Micro or avast?

cruelsister said: ps. TrendMicro is not the best choice at whatever price. Either Avira AV free or Avast AV free plus Comodo firewall (free) would be much, much preferable.

I switched to Avira AV free recently after I had a problem with AVG, and it's light on resources and found a few items that AVG missed. I'm also using Comodo, but it's a little intrusive for non computer people.

MISTERCHEAP said: desynced said: You can get it at Best Buy also for $3.99 if you find someone behind the customer service desk that doesnt know what they're doing. The $3.99 price is only for Geek Squad serviced customers, but if you catch the store at a busy time, go to customer service that has a register open (and close to the Geek Squad tech bench). Tell them you want a copy of Trend and point at the rack with a bunch of software in sleeves (not boxes) and start pulling cash or credit cards out so they dont question anything. It'll ring up for $3.99 without needing a Geek Squad service also purchased, unlike the Norton 360 and McAfee software also available on the same rack.

Wrong, I work for Geek Squad and the "Tech Bench" copy rings up for 39.99.

FYI, 2008 serials also work for the 2009 software, so if you download the 2009 "trial" from TrendMicro's web site, you can use your free serial number on it.

Will this license be good forever and ever? Or will it run out after a year? I currently use Avira's free AV and have had no issues with it.

I have been using (free) Avast for several years now. Works GREAT on XP and Vista.

I end up installing avira on my computer. Never know what fatwallet will make you do.

Skipping 93 Messages...
Downloaded and installed on 3 home pcs. I've liked TrendMicro before. Did try Avast and found it to be a resource hog -- I'm using Vista Home Premium -- which may also be part of the problem.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014