• Go to page :
  • 123 4
  • Text Only
retrac said: Just curious, those stating it has expired, were yours originaly showing a 09/2011 expiration? Reason I ask is when this was first mentioned mine showed 07/19/2009 and I was surprised people were seeing this.

edit: Also mine updated a couple hours ago. I guess time will tell.
Just received the popup stating expired 11/15. Weird it took an additional 3 days to get me.

Still running on 2 computers of 3. It self updates so no need to check for newer virus updates. I checked for newer updates on the one..lol

This has expiration date as Nov 15, 2008.
So do I need to renew it to make it working after Nov 15.?

Mine said 2011 orignially, now expiring on both computers. I guess this has been cancelled....

lol, mine expired too once I tried to update

AVG HERE I COME!!

This was totally a waste of time ..
It didnt install at the first attempt .. I had to reboot my laptop 2 times and finally I got it to working and it stayed for only a week.

Avast has worked well for me too.

MISTERCHEAP said: desynced said: You can get it at Best Buy also for $3.99 if you find someone behind the customer service desk that doesnt know what they're doing. The $3.99 price is only for Geek Squad serviced customers, but if you catch the store at a busy time, go to customer service that has a register open (and close to the Geek Squad tech bench). Tell them you want a copy of Trend and point at the rack with a bunch of software in sleeves (not boxes) and start pulling cash or credit cards out so they dont question anything. It'll ring up for $3.99 without needing a Geek Squad service also purchased, unlike the Norton 360 and McAfee software also available on the same rack.

isn't free better than $3.99?

Right now $3.99 is looking pretty good. Mine just got killed. (as did youserials.com)

gooddeal2021 said: This has expiration date as Nov 15, 2008.
So do I need to renew it to make it working after Nov 15.?

Only if you think it has expired!

it does not works for me, asks me to subscribe it, and when i try to subscribe it, it tells me subscription expired.

does not work for me, ask me to subsribe it, when i try to subscribe it, it tells me subscription expired. can someone please give the latest keys.
Thanks

it stop working for me and CSR said that the code was registered to someone else

Downloaded and installed on 3 home pcs. I've liked TrendMicro before. Did try Avast and found it to be a resource hog -- I'm using Vista Home Premium -- which may also be part of the problem.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014