• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Meijer is selling the 8 gb IPOD Touch for $229. In there ad there is a 10% off electronics coupon which brings it down to $206 and you receive a free $50 Itunes gift card. No rebates involved!

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Does this only work on the 8gb touch, what about the 16gb touch?

Also today only if you use a meijer credit card you get ... (more)

cburk (Nov. 10, 2008 @ 12:06p) |

When does this deal expire?

BillRHIT (Nov. 11, 2008 @ 12:28p) |

The free itunes card deal expires at midnight tonight, but the 10% off was just last weekend, and the 15% for Meijer day... (more)

thinksnow (Nov. 15, 2008 @ 7:52p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Blazing hot deal. Wish I had one near me.

retail onlY?

Which flyer had the 10% off coupon?

does the itunes GC apply for the iPod Classic as well? the touch doesn't have enough space for my tastes

bmeeuwen said: Which flyer had the 10% off coupon?

The normal ad that came in the Sunday newspaper. It's on the back page...there's 3 coupons. 15% off general merchandise, 10% Electronics & 5% off health and beauty care items.

pryan67 said: does the itunes GC apply for the iPod Classic as well? the touch doesn't have enough space for my tastes

Yes, you get gift cards but, it's only $25 for video & $15 for nano.

Chupa said: Blazing hot deal. Wish I had one near me.

2ND

Green

2nd gen?

nice, that what my wife wanted to Christmas

I just got the 16gb version from Amazon.. This is a good deal though!
I'm going to forward this link to a friend I know who is interested
in a Touch...

Are you sure there are no exclusions on the back of the coupon? Usually Apple products are
exclusions on a lot of coupons.

LetsGoMets1 said: Are you sure there are no exclusions on the back of the coupon? Usually Apple products are

Nope, used it Monday with no problems....

disneyaholicraquel said: LetsGoMets1 said: Are you sure there are no exclusions on the back of the coupon? Usually Apple products are

Nope, used it Monday with no problems....

Wow that's a good deal.

OP is this first generation or second generation Itouch? (it's important to some people, like me because the 2nd generation has the Nike+ receiver built in)

Where can I find a Sunday newspaper to get that 10% off coupon?

disneyaholicraquel said: bmeeuwen said: Which flyer had the 10% off coupon?

The normal ad that came in the Sunday newspaper. It's on the back page...there's 3 coupons. 15% off general merchandise, 10% Electronics & 5% off health and beauty care items.

Took a look again at my Sunday ad, and there aren't any coupons, just an ad for 15% Senior discount day. Coupons must be regional.

Called 8 local Mejiers in the Dearborn , MI area and they are all out. Bummer.

price match it at bb or cc

Exbauer said: price match it at bb or cc

depends if they'd honor the $50 in free Itunes...

philldo said: Called 8 local Mejiers in the Dearborn , MI area and they are all out. Bummer.

Meijer does rainchecks....see if you can get one?

How would I know if it's Gen 1 or 2??? Let me know & I will check...

I live in Grand Blanc, MI & the coupons were on the back page of the ad at the bottom (Flint Journal).

got coupon in canton, found ipod touch in AA. went to customer service desk and asked about the coupon ( I had cut it out) They said fine, I asked about opening a meijer credit card and get 10% off first purchases. they said fine and yes it would combine (10% off then 10% off balance) and get itunes card. woo hoo even picked up Quantum of solace for pc 10% off.

Does this only work on the 8gb touch, what about the 16gb touch?

Also today only if you use a meijer credit card you get 15% off of general merchandise.

Has anyone been able to combine the 15% general merchandise+the 10% off coupon from the paper?

When does this deal expire?

BillRHIT said: When does this deal expire?The free itunes card deal expires at midnight tonight, but the 10% off was just last weekend, and the 15% for Meijer days was only last Monday, so it's the full $229 for the iPod touch.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014