• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Dicks Sporting Goods ad: Ad image

Benelli STF 3000 O/U for $350. Not the highest class O/U shotgun for sure but not bad for the price.

Review 1
Review 2

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

That gun's a Stoeger, correct?

Yes it is a Stoeger under the Benelli brand.

I'd rather have a Benelli motorcycle!

That is a good price....

osuuma said: I'd rather have a Benelli motorcycle!
I pity you.

J3T said: osuuma said: I'd rather have a Benelli motorcycle!
I pity you.

Thanks! You want to help me get that TRE?

Most "good" O/U shotguns are well over $1000, with $10,000 not being too uncommon. When you look at it like that, $350 is pretty good.

The birds won't be able to tell if your gun does not have pictures of pheasants engraved on the side.

Is this deal still good? Found this a little late.

I just picked up one of the STF 3000's at the Fairfax Virginia Dick's tonight (Sat 11/29/08). According to the salesman, today was the last day of the deal, tomorrow the price of the gun goes back up to $450. There will still be the Benelli rebate of $50 good until the end of the year, and Dick's will have a sale on all firearms ($30 off guns priced $300-$799.99) - this means the final price AR of the gun will now be ~$370 starting 11/30/08. - So far I'm pretty happy with my purchase! - and there are ducks engraved on both sides of the action!

QUESTION. DOES THE STF 3000 ALLOW YOU TO SELECT WHICH BARREL FIRES FIRST?

EDITED sorry my math was wrong, still a nice deal at 370.

On a side not, OT, anybody help me find out the dealer prices on firearms? Not the msrp, but the actual price the dealer/store/retailer pays. Appreciate any ideas, I only need to know 5 if someones got insider info.

Still advertised at $400 less $50 rebate for a final price of $350 in this Sunday's paper. So the price should still be $350 until 12/6. Link

green for any firearms deal

Tarf said: Still advertised at $400 less $50 rebate for a final price of $350 in this Sunday's paper. So the price should still be $350 until 12/6. Link

Not to be a pest, but there is another part of the flyer that shows $30 off guns over 300, wouldnt that make it 320??

WAPALO3 said: QUESTION. DOES THE STF 3000 ALLOW YOU TO SELECT WHICH BARREL FIRES FIRST?

No. Bottom barrel fires first then the top. It also has ejectors not extractors.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014