• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
If you don't want to wait until BF to buy Boom Blox for Wii at Target for $20, I bought one today at a Blockbuster B&M store in Simpsonville, SC.

It was listed at $29, but rung up at $27 and it is brand new. Amazon has it for $37.99.

Of course YMMV, but it wouldn't hurt to call your local store.

Amazon Price

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary

This is a very good deal. In case you guys don't know this is one of the few 1st party games for Wii that is very very good. Its fun for both multiplayer and single playe.

I have this game, and it's a lot of fun. It's highly responsive to the Wii remote, and it's not a kiddie game (even though kids would love it).

rally9x said: This is a very good deal. In case you guys don't know this is one of the few non-1st party games for Wii that is very very good. Its fun for both multiplayer and single playe.

Fixed. Great deal for those who don't want to brave Target on BF, or have a lot of BBV credit (which, sadly, is not me, since none of the BBVs in my area are corporate-run, so none have any of these deals). I already have the game, I think I paid more for it used some months back.

rally9x said: This is a very good deal. In case you guys don't know this is one of the few 1st party games for Wii that is very very good. Its fun for both multiplayer and single playe.

you mean 3rd party game.

thanks op

Thanks, will be going to Target Friday. Have been looking for this game past 2 months ... but always $37 or more.
Will let everyone know how I do.

sweet had been looking for this for a while. almost caved in with amason, then almost picked it up from tru with the $20 off deal until it went oos. only 1 of the 4 blokbusters near me was even selling them, and they only had two left. dropped by and picked a copy up for $28 and using up most of my blokbuster gift card! almost perfect! thanks op!

Thanks OP, I picked one up for $28. Where can I find the BF add for Target showing it for $20. I don't see it on the BF sites I visted. Thanks.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014