• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$174 at BabiesRus

Linked

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Shows up $159.99....and sold by Target....maybe DEAD??

dead

Why a manufacturer would put the letter Omega in a car seat is beyond me.

Safety 1st has terrible ratings by moms. I have one that I used once then went out to buy myself a Graco

shmeinak said: Safety 1st has terrible ratings by moms. I have one that I used once then went out to buy myself a Graco

You're going to have to do a little better than that if you're going to make such a statement. Can you link anywhere that has ratings? I just bought one of these based on the fact that it has about the best ratings I could find online. I haven't received it yet though but if you're right I don't want it.

I don't know about Safety First car seats but I DO know that their thermometers SUCK and aren't accurate for little ones!

Just saw this one at costco last night if anyone still wants one, I think it was $89 or maybe $99

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014