• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I received an email from Magazines.com today with a free $10 gift card code. While browsing, I realized that I don't need any of the titles that are $10 or under, then I noticed the "redeem gift card for cash" link.

*No purchase necessary. Redeem for magazine subscriptions at: www.magazines.com. Enter cash card number during checkout. Redeem for cash at: www.magazines.com/cash. Follow the instructions provided. Need Help? Call us at 1-800-MAGAZINES (1-800-624-2946). Offer expires December 31, 2008. Lost, stolen or damaged gift cards will not be cancelled or replaced. Use of this gift card constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. 2007-2008 Issued by Magazines.com Card Services, LLC.

I tried it out and it worked. They're sending a $10 check!

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

OP - thanks! Also received an email, and would have missed the fine print on receiving cash.

I scored $10 from this too! Nice little BF freebie . . .

Thanks, I got the code in my email this morning and was ignoring it.

Mine was only for $5 but they are sending me a check. Thanks for the heads up. I never would have noticed it otherwise.

Mine was only $5, but had already moved to Trash - luckily it was still there! Thanks!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014