• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
For Dec 1 only it says, and it explains that you can stack it with the Live.com 30 percent, I just got mine in an email from eBay.
Edit by Moderator: Thank you for participating in the forums. However, this topic has been covered in a recent post Here.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

thanks op will ck. used last one yesterday.

Good for you but whats the code. Is it only for certain people as I didnt receive one.

Thank you for the heads-up!!!!!

Another person who thinks checking your email is a hot deal.

Code??

Here's how to save up to 40% with a coupon + Microsoft CashBack:
1. Search for an item on www.live.com.
2. Click the sponsored ad with the Microsoft CashBack symbol You'll be taken to eBay.com.
3. Make sure the item is Buy It Now and the seller accepts PayPal. If the item is eligible,
you'll see a CashBack notice on the "commit to buy" page.
4. Enter code: CSHOPEBAY2008. Pay with PayPal before midnight PT on Dec 1, 2008.

*See Microsoft CashBack terms and conditions.

eBay Coupon Terms and Conditions
The offer will expire at 11:59:59 PM PT on December 1, 2008. Receive 10% off (maximum discount of $100) the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of a single item on eBay.com. Recipients of the coupon must be registered eBay members and pay for the item with PayPal.

The coupon is non-transferable, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, for one-time use only, and has no face value. The coupon is subject to U.S. laws and cannot be combined with any other coupon. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the coupon at any time. Use of automated devices or programs to redeem the coupon is prohibited.

Purchases made through any customized checkout system and/or eBay Live Auctions are excluded.

n/m

Thanks Bill, but I think this has been covered ad nauseum.

Here's a tutorial, USE THE SEARCH BUTTON. It's at the top.

didnt receive one either. boooo

Have people tried this code that DIDNT receive it in their inbox?

It's only good for one day, if you didn't get the code in the email, it won't work, you can also check your eBay messages, since it is only good for one day, I wanted to give people a heads up that it is there.

arun21 said: Have people tried this code that DIDNT receive it in their inbox?
Didn't receive it. Tried it. Didn't work. Oh well...

Bill,

Since I didn't receive the code, am I unable to use it for purchases?

Useless for those that didn't get the e-mail!

What, no sugar for me??? It appears as if eBay only sends these out to people who don't shop often ...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014