• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Chamberlain 1/2 H.P Garage Door Opener - BASIC BASIC BASIC MODEL has safety beam, one remote and one button.

$99

At my local store they had a stack in front of the mill-work desk near the garage doors.

Model HD175D

SKU 668050

To get it for $89.10 (10% off) you'll have to go to you post office and get the movers kit which now has the Lowes 10% off coupon in it! You won't need to activate it for use at Home Depot, they will check expiration though. About half of these coupons are also ready for use at Lowes without registering them online, it will tell you on the face of the card (top left).

One type of coupon says "Coupon valid now at any Lowe's store." The other type says "Register this coupon at LowesMoving.com/Activate"

FYI Home Depot takes these coupons without even looking at you funny. The cashier will use a button that makes your receipt say: Cust. Satisfaction, the amount to be discounted, 10.00 Percent Off and then show the discount and lastly MUST RETURN ALL ITEMS FOR A FULL REFUND.

Link

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

nm

Hey, any How-To's on converting a garage door opener into a gate opener?

turn it sideways

I have this opener, and I haven't had any issues over the last two years. Good price, so green for you OP.

Still good.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014