Lowes $5 rebate on 1 gal Valspar Paint

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Red away for the lateness and the iffyness of this...
However - scored a gallon of mis-mixed Valspar paint today at Lowes for $6.00 - rebate for $5 a gallon or $20 for 5 gallons printed out on receipt... So $1.00 for a gallon of paint...
Worth taking a looksee - what I found was general outdoor white trim paint.. ONLY good through tonight though - sorry I didn't get home sooner...

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good luck on the rebate, this will not fly. The price you paid will flag them and you will not get the rebate. Happened to me this summer with the $10 off $25 coupon. The only reason they allowed the rebate is because it was off of the regular price, and not a mismatch sale. It is only for normal prices of paint. The lower price you paid will invalidate the rebate. Be prepared for a fight for the rebate.

I saw this last night at Lowe's. When I asked how this paint stacks up on their paint expenses, they said it was their most expensive paint. I'm not a paint expert but I don't think I needed the most expensive. So I ended up with Olympic satin and used a $5.00 off TruValue coupon. Each gallon was $13.xx X 2 = $26 - $5 = $21. plus tax. So about $10 a gallon.

lowes has crappy paint.

I painted the exterior of my home with the $30+/gallon Valspar DuraMax this summer (well, had it painted by a pro). The paint is very very durable and is rock hard. I used the $10 off $25 coupon and coupled that with a $5/gallon rebate, and think it was one of the best choices I've made in a long time. My house looks fantastic.

What coupon for 10 off 25??? Thanks apprecitated

Valspar Signature Paint $5 Rebate - Purchase a qualifying One Gallon container of Valspar Signature Colors Paint to receive a $5 rebate. Not valid on any other size product. Not valid on Valspar Ultra Premium Interior or Exterior paint, Valspar or American Tradition Primers, floor paint, texture paints, ultra enamel sprays, specialty products or faux products. Not valid on mis-tinted products.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014