• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Get a Serta Massage Chair for only $100. Totally worth it as a gift for the free shipping.

HERE

EDITED* Deal ends December 13th

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Anyone have any idea if these Serta Massage Chairs are comfortable?

I've sat in one at the B&M and it was good, the massage isn't too intense like some chairs that feel like they are breaking your back

Are these mechanical rollers or just those vibrating things?

I had been looking for a very comfortable office chair for my mother the past few weeks (Christmas gift). I checked out all the chairs available at OM, OD, Staples, Sams/Costco, etc. In a small/medium sized chair I found the OM serta chairs to generally be very good, except for this massage chair. This massage chair is a basic rocker with vibrations. No back/arm/tilt adjustments to speak of (other than height) and not ergonomically comfortable for me (not sure why Serta bothers with branding it since it really isn't high end). That said, if all you are looking for is a cheap massage chair this might be fine. Personally, I recommend these two Serta chairs below. OM has had this massage chair on sale for a while and the other Serta chairs tend to go on sale every 2-3 weeks for ~ $60/off. When the others go on sale you can a $30 off $150 coupon (bought/beg) to get the black leather one for ~ $130 shipped after taxes.

tan fabric
black leather

Ah -- was afraid of that at this price.

You brought up a good point, though. For those unaware, DO NOT order any office chair from anyone until you sit in one first. Comfort in these chairs is very much an individual thing. and though the more expensive chairs are generally more comfortable, THE most expensive won't necessarily be the best for you.

Do a "sit test" in the store, then come back and order online!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014