• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I was in a Dunkin Donuts in Ossining, NY today (12/9/2008) and purchased 4- 16 oz. bags of their coffee for $19.99. Better deal than I have seen around lately.
Seemed like you can mix and match different flavors of their coffee. Maybe it's a national promotion- great gift combined with biscotti, etc.!

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Very true...Nice

sfgiants10 (Dec. 11, 2008 @ 6:48p) |

Did anyone else verify this info ?

underprivileged (Dec. 11, 2008 @ 10:39p) |

the deal is 2 for 12 in rhode island. The 4 for 20 deal may just be local...lucky

tom55522 (Dec. 12, 2008 @ 12:09a) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

They did this in Florida around Thanksgiving day. Then I guess it was too popular so two days later when I was in the store they had raised the price $4.

I just bought 2 lbs. for $9.99 in Altamonte Springs, not sure if it's anywhere else.

Same deal here in NJ.

I buy a delicious Columbian roast at Costco 3 lbs $7

go to Costco

That is a great deal! I'm sorry to you guys mentioning buying at Costco but we either don't live near one, or don't care for the membership fees...

only have one flavor of DD coffee at my costco and Sam's. I like the variety... great deal, gonna go check it out...

dorothy52 said: I was in a Dunkin Donuts in Ossining, NY today (12/9/2008) and purchased 4- 16 oz. bags of their coffee for $19.99. Better deal than I have seen around lately.
Seemed like you can mix and match different flavors of their coffee. Maybe it's a national promotion- great gift combined with biscotti, etc.!

Croton Ave., or S. Highland?

Is DD offering the Cinnamon Spice coffee this holiday season?
Thanks

They do this every year for the month of December. I believe it is national.

Whats the price @ Costco? Normally do buy DD's coffee @ BJ's... here in NY usually gets 2.5lbs for $16.99 or about $6.80/lb.. so $5.00/lb with many more variety's, seems like a good deal to me.. bought a couple of days ago..

Just an FYI a couple DD's around me started giving a 10% discount to AAA members 4 lbs. for 17.99 would be an awesome price!! I'll try later this week.

xj.. hey iguess you got to get it wherever you can.. but if it was me.. I would definitely not ask for anything in my coffee @ that DD...

I just saw it at Target for $6.00 a bag.

boromini said: go to Costco

I do and Costco is a great place to buy coffee as most locations roast it right in the store. But coffee is not all the same. I quite often buy beer at Costco also, but that doesn't mean I don't go other places to get something different.

Dunkin' Donuts coffee is generally fresh roasted when you buy it in the store and I like to use it for presspot.

ggrr8t said: dorothy52 said: I was in a Dunkin Donuts in Ossining, NY today (12/9/2008) and purchased 4- 16 oz. bags of their coffee for $19.99. Better deal than I have seen around lately.

Croton Ave., or S. Highland?

Neither,, the one inside Sing Sing

Here in CT, $8.99 a bag, buy 2 get one free, not really a great deal in my eyes

This is better then Costco where a 2.5lb bag is $13.99

scammerG said: This is better then Costco where a 2.5lb bag is $13.99

Costco also sells 2 lb bags of Starbucks whole bean House Blend or Espresso Roast for $10. It's branded "Kirkland" but if you look at the label it says "roasted by Starbucks". Been buying it for fifteen years now.

1lossir said: scammerG said: This is better then Costco where a 2.5lb bag is $13.99

Costco also sells 2 lb bags of Starbucks whole bean House Blend or Espresso Roast for $10. It's branded "Kirkland" but if you look at the label it says "roasted by Starbucks". Been buying it for fifteen years now.
Oh yeah? Well, I've been buying it for twenty, or more. In fact, Kirk was my best friend before he added "land" to his name to make himself a brand. Yeah, that's it!

scammerG said: This is better then Costco where a 2.5lb bag is $13.99

Very true...Nice

Did anyone else verify this info ?

the deal is 2 for 12 in rhode island. The 4 for 20 deal may just be local...lucky

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014