• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hello all,

I stumbled across this coupon today,.$10 off $25. I completed a search and did not see it posted.

I have used these coupons 3 times, no problems.
Coupon expires 01/31/09
Prints to approx 4x6 in size.

Enjoy,

P
http://www.divshare.com/image/4157847-577

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
My gym (university gym) normally has these out before I see them anywhere else and nothing new so far this year.

bsieve (Mar. 03, 2009 @ 9:08p) |

Thanks! just what I was looking for.

farang (Mar. 03, 2009 @ 9:35p) |

Thanks

I need new soccer cleats and socks

kadixon (Mar. 03, 2009 @ 10:02p) |

$10 off $50
Expires April 30, 09
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In store only.

YMMV. I used it a couple times over the past couple of months with no problem.

Then, the last time total embarassment. Do you have your Athletic ID or your Athletic Affiliate ID or something like that? I was ...uh....like uh.... I left it in the car uh...brb!

My husband coaches kids basketball.....thank you!

DId you have to supply any kind of number other than your dick's score card number? I have something to buy today and would love to use this.

Did you have to show anything other than your score card in order to use the coupon? I have something that I need to buy today. Thanks for your reply!

Thanks, just in time. Going to give it a shot today. Do these have to be a certain size? When I printed it out, it looks bigger (4x6) than they should be.

Expires 1/31/09

KCarter29072 said: Did you have to show anything other than your score card in order to use the coupon? I have something that I need to buy today. Thanks for your reply!

Nope, I just handed them the coupon and my score card they scanned it and off I went. I am located in Pennsylvania. When I printed the coupons they were right around a 4x6. Two coupons printed per page.

Thanks OP....too bad - none in Houston, TX

I've been asked, "Are you a coach? This coupon is for coaches." I said, "I coach our disc golf group" and then looked at me disapprovingly and applied the coupon.

It's true I do coach our disc golf group... of course they mostly ignore me and up playing better than I do... but doesn't mean I don't coach them.

Do these work at Sports Authority by any chance?

The link is busted. Anyone keep a scan of this? They have Nathan water bottles I want.

anyone have a scan of the coupons?

Link says Account has reached it's download limit.

Is this shared elsewhere?

***Nevermind new link posted as I was typing this one*****

thank you. my 12 yr old is headed there now!

this coupon is great. Allows me to buy overpriced nike basketball shorts, well, there not overpriced but im not paying 30$ for a pair. I have used these coupons as well on golf balls all the time.

Does anyone have the new 10 off 25 dick's sporting good coupon which expires in 2010? Thanks!

Nice coupon. Picked up a pair of racquetball glasses.

D E A D

This one expires on April 30, 09.

My gym (university gym) normally has these out before I see them anywhere else and nothing new so far this year.

JatMan said: This one expires on April 30, 09.

Thanks! just what I was looking for.

Thanks

I need new soccer cleats and socks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014