Coke (2 liter) $0.88 at Walmart

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Got back from WalMart today. (northern VA)

all their 2Liter coke products are $0.88

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Fault is not in WalMart..its our eating habbit...we want all LARGE!!!

desitoyota (Dec. 22, 2008 @ 8:14a) |

I will go check it out thanks OP

And for all you DIET coke drinkers out there I learned all coca cola products contain so... (more)

oxygenmm (Dec. 22, 2008 @ 8:19a) |

Awesome. Picked up 32 bottles yesterday in ATL.

archisante (Dec. 22, 2008 @ 11:25a) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Wow they are on sale from $0.99? I'm gonna have so much extra cash this x-mas now!!!!!!

I picked up 12 bottles the other day at WalMart for that same price in NJ. Regular shelf price here is $1.49 and their brand is $.67 so branded not that much different.

Hot!

seanconnery said: Wow they are on sale from $0.99? I'm gonna have so much extra cash this x-mas now!!!!!!

Here in NY, a 2 liter bottle of Coke and pretty much any other brand name soda runs anywhere from a low of $1.49 (grocery stores) to $1.99 (CVS, convenience stores, etc.). That's a big price increase from a year ago when 99 cents a bottle was the norm. If you're like us and stocking up for the holidays, 88 cents a bottle sounds pretty good. Green for you, OP.

Thanks OP

I guess it's YMMV.

yep, picked up 10 bottles!

Better than the usual price ... but then Kroger around here is only 0.79 this week so PM opportunity

Please correct the subject line... for a second I thought WalMart was moving into the illegal drug trade and undercutting all the local street dealers!

I'd not put it past them...

the good old price is back, the pepsi is still 1.25 at my local store though.

Watch those expiration dates with cola that is on sale.

Same price in DFW TX (.88)

In for 8, I saw this when I hit up WalMart in MD.

MissTess said: Watch those expiration dates with cola that is on sale.

If it's on sale it's moving out fast. It's when it's not on sale you have to worry.
(If this is something you worry about.)

Per their ad this price is good until Dec 24th

Dilly101 said: If you're like us and stocking up for the holidays, 88 cents a bottle sounds pretty good. Green for you, OP.

And red for both of you.

P.S. This 88-cent deal is printed in the 12/17 - 12/24 weekly ad on their web site.

quaiity DOC PEPER is .79 at walgreens..

Nice find, I'll have to stock up for movie nights.

This deal has been going on for at least a week now

Dilly101 said: seanconnery said: Wow they are on sale from $0.99? I'm gonna have so much extra cash this x-mas now!!!!!!

Here in NY, a 2 liter bottle of Coke and pretty much any other brand name soda runs anywhere from a low of $1.49 (grocery stores) to $1.99 (CVS, convenience stores, etc.). That's a big price increase from a year ago when 99 cents a bottle was the norm. If you're like us and stocking up for the holidays, 88 cents a bottle sounds pretty good. Green for you, OP.

And here in NY State you had better stock up now before our lovely governor's 18% obesity tax goes into affect on soft drinks with sugar in them. I am serious folks.

Heck of an idea to generate revenue.

Racerbob said: Dilly101 said: seanconnery said: Wow they are on sale from $0.99? I'm gonna have so much extra cash this x-mas now!!!!!!

And here in NY State you had better stock up now before our lovely governor's 18% obesity tax goes into affect on soft drinks with sugar in them. I am serious folks.

HEy Op what grade are you in?

underprivileged said: This deal has been going on for at least a week now
Then why didn't you post it last week?

WalMart has some of the dirtiest stores I have ever see...and spooky customers. If you live in the great lakes region, meijer is the place to go...privately owned too!

$0.88 is Socal.
Thanks!

$0.79 at Smiths in Utah

Not bad. similar deal at CVS if you shop there starting tomorrow - 12 2-liters for $10 after $5 ECB (register reward), making it $.83 each. YmmV but you can also try buying 16 for $20, get the $5 ECB and also use a $4 off $20 here, makes it 16 2 liters for $11 after ECB, or $0.68 each.

mistadeal said: Not bad. similar deal at CVS if you shop there starting tomorrow - 12 2-liters for $10 after $5 ECB (register reward), making it $.83 each. YmmV but you can also try buying 16 for $20, get the $5 ECB and also use a $4 off $20 here, makes it 16 2 liters for $11 after ECB, or $0.68 each.

Link for $4 off $20 doesnt work - says Forbidden

Dominicks (Midwest safeway chain) has almost ALL 2 liter products (Coke/Pepsi/7UP) on sale for $1.69, B3G3, making them just under 85 cents each. Also, 12 packs of cans (all products) are B2G2+1 free ($5.99 each, $11.98 for 5).

Soft drinks haven't been this cheap for ages, but I suspect it'll be over once the Holiday season is gone. Poor Pepsi and Coke guys were working like crazy to keep things stocked, by noon they were already on their 7th restocking trip to that store.

seanconnery said: Wow they are on sale from $0.99? I'm gonna have so much extra cash this x-mas now!!!!!!You must not have been shopping for soft drinks very often lately. 99 cent 2-liter deals are rarer than they used to be, thanks to inflation.

I'd rather spend the extra buck to NOT go to WalMart. Texas' walmarts are disgusting, full of white trash, crime ridden, employees....well, i can't begin to explain them.

smittex

said...

I'd rather spend the extra buck to NOT go to WalMart. Texas' walmarts are disgusting, full of white trash, crime ridden, employees....well, i can't begin to explain them.

Then go and quit thread crapping...U POS!

0.88 cent here in South Florida as well.

Agree with the WalMart disgust, the only thing I hate is the long checkout line wait... especially in the ghetto Walmarts without a self-checkout lane

smittex said: I'd rather spend the extra buck to NOT go to WalMart. Texas' walmarts are disgusting, full of white trash, crime ridden, employees....well, i can't begin to explain them.

By declaring what they are full of , you are admitting you go there and therefore by your own sentiment .... you are a white trash criminal.

Actually you are a white trash criminal who doesn't proofread what he's typing.

Picked up 8 bottles for our son's Baptism Reception. Thanks OP.

coachfish99 said: Picked up 8 bottles for our son's Baptism Reception. Thanks OP.

What religion baptizes a kid in soft drinks?!

WalMart is fatten up america with coke bottles.... 1 litter at a time

Don't want to thread-crap, so I won't post info here, but especially if you are giving it to children, please research what the dangers of soda and its ingredients are, including diet. Please. They deserve it, and so do you! Happy (and healthy) holidays.

Dilly101 said: seanconnery said: Wow they are on sale from $0.99? I'm gonna have so much extra cash this x-mas now!!!!!!

I'm sorry, but I live in NYC (Queens to be exact) and I go to the supermarket about... once every 1-2 weeks, and I always see Coke and Pepsi (and all sorts of varieties like Mug Root Beer, Mountain Dew, Sunkist Orange, etc.) on sale for between $0.88 and $0.99 at the Pathmark supermarket. As a matter of fact, I just bought a bunch of bottles about 1 week ago.

Don't get me wrong. $0.88 is indeed CHEAP and good deal... but it's certainly not as uncommon as you're trying to make it out to be.

Skipping 9 Messages...
Awesome. Picked up 32 bottles yesterday in ATL.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014