Coke (2 liter) $0.88 at Walmart

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
invar said: Dilly101 said: seanconnery said: Wow they are on sale from $0.99? I'm gonna have so much extra cash this x-mas now!!!!!!

Here in NY, a 2 liter bottle of Coke and pretty much any other brand name soda runs anywhere from a low of $1.49 (grocery stores) to $1.99 (CVS, convenience stores, etc.). That's a big price increase from a year ago when 99 cents a bottle was the norm. If you're like us and stocking up for the holidays, 88 cents a bottle sounds pretty good. Green for you, OP.
I'm sorry, but I live in NYC (Queens to be exact) and I go to the supermarket about... once every 1-2 weeks, and I always see Coke and Pepsi (and all sorts of varieties like Mug Root Beer, Mountain Dew, Sunkist Orange, etc.) on sale for between $0.88 and $0.99 at the Pathmark supermarket. As a matter of fact, I just bought a bunch of bottles about 1 week ago.

Don't get me wrong. $0.88 is indeed CHEAP and good deal... but it's certainly not as uncommon as you're trying to make it out to be.

It can be very uncommon depending on where you are in the US, down here it's rare to find 2 Liter Coca Cola branded products for under $1; it's easier to find Pepsi branded products for about 99 cents or a bit more though.....

cyfan said: coachfish99 said: Picked up 8 bottles for our son's Baptism Reception. Thanks OP.

What religion baptizes a kid in soft drinks?!

I knew that comment was coming, thus the word "reception".

incredibly burning hot...i stocked up for at least few years.

Better get em before the blind man TAXES begins, thanks for the info OP

underprivileged said: This deal has been going on for at least a week now
Why didn't you post then???
Don't just be a threadcrapper....

seanconnery said: Wow they are on sale from $0.99? I'm gonna have so much extra cash this x-mas now!!!!!!
One of the longest red line I have seen...

vtdragon said: WalMart is fatten up america with coke bottles.... 1 litter at a time
Fault is not in WalMart..its our eating habbit...we want all LARGE!!!

I will go check it out thanks OP

And for all you DIET coke drinkers out there I learned all coca cola products contain sodium even diet but the sam's choice diet coke (only the 2 liter - cans have a little sodium) is sodium free.

Awesome. Picked up 32 bottles yesterday in ATL.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014