Voting History
rated:
Linky:
https://www.wetdryercloths.com

*A Liquid Fabric Softener & A Dryer Sheet in One Convenient Form
*Ultra Soft Feeling of A Liquid Fabric Softener
*Static Prevention of A Dryer Sheet
*Longer-Lasting Fragrance & Freshness than Ordinary Dryer Sheets

Offer Details: ARM & HAMMER« Wet Dryer Cloths is a breakthrough innovation that combines the benefit of liquid fabric softener and dryer sheets into one convenient cloth. ARM & HAMMER« Wet Dryer Cloths deliver a freshness you can smell, a softness you can feel and actually see. For ordering today, you'll get 1 box of ARM & HAMMER« Total 2-in-1 Wet Dryer Cloths for $3.99 plus FREE shipping & handling. With ARM & HAMMER« Total 2-in-1 Wet Dryer Cloths you will feel the softness of a liquid fabric softener, get the static protection of a dryer sheet, and have a longer-lasting freshness than ordinary dryer sheets.

Customer Service: 1-800-617-4220

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Worth a try!

Old price was 3 boxes for $10

Now I am confused. I always thought dryer sheets are well, paper version of fabric softener.

So what's the difference?

New marketing campaign?

hkgfnt said: Now I am confused. I always thought dryer sheets are well, paper version of fabric softener.

So what's the difference?

I got some of these and I have used them on several loads. I think they do make clothes feel softer, like you have used liquid softener in the washing machine. I hope these are available in stores soon.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014