• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Now through December 29, save an additional 4% off the already discounted price on the following giftcards at ABCgiftcards.com:

Home Depot - originally 8% off
Lowes - originally 8% off
Pier 1 Imports - originally 12% off
Pottery Barn - originally 12% off
Pottery Barn Kids - originally 12% off
A.C. Moore - originally 14% off
William Sonoma - originally 12% off

Just enter code homeimprovement at checkout.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is this legit?

-=-=-=whois info

Registrant:
ABC Gift Cards

319 US Highway 130 STE. 123
East Windsor, New Jersey 08520
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.GoDaddy.com)
Domain Name: ABCGIFTCARDS.COM
Created on: 11-Feb-08
Expires on: 12-Feb-18
Last Updated on: 18-Nov-08

Administrative Contact:
Acker, Marc abcgiftcards@gmail.com
ABC Gift Cards
United States

Technical Contact:
Acker, Marc abcgiftcards@gmail.com
ABC Gift Cards
United States

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.BLUEHOST.COM
NS2.BLUEHOST.COM

The non-standard denominations make me nervous.

I ordered about $150 worth of giftcards from then 2 weeks ago. Got them all and they were all good.

they are accredited under the better business burough. the non-standard denominations are because customers returned merchandise and did not want a merchandice credit so they sold them at a discount to them and got cash insead. now they are sharing the discounts with us. they have a lot of regular denominations as well on other cards. looks like a great site.

In this internet age, we're so quick with the whois and forget to check the BBB.

ABCgiftcards, while relatively new on the scene, is a BBB acreddited company.

Thank you, venturescout, for the positive feedback.

i just called them at 800-364-0488 - they placed the order for me on the phone - listen to this guys! I got free Priority Mail Shipping because my order was over $500. I ordered $972 Home Depot - 8% off - thats $77.76$ of a discount - plus i used the coupon for 4% off - thats another $35.77-------- listen to my total i paid $858.47 for $972 of gift cards. I saved $113.53 plus free priority shipping. Im in NY so i should get it by Tommorow. I love fat wallet thanks for the deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, calm down. I guess you've never heard of dealpass before.

discountstop said: i just called them at 800-364-0488 - they placed the order for me on the phone - listen to this guys! I got free Priority Mail Shipping because my order was over $500. I ordered $972 Home Depot - 8% off - thats $77.76$ of a discount - plus i used the coupon for 4% off - thats another $35.77-------- listen to my total i paid $858.47 for $972 of gift cards. I saved $113.53 plus free priority shipping. Im in NY so i should get it by Tommorow. I love fat wallet thanks for the deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats! I always feel elated when I get a deal like that, so I'm glad you have too. Have fun spending the money!

FYI i did hear of deal pass. i had an account a long time ago and canceled it. they charge you 14.95 per month - have restriction on how much you buy - most of the accounts only let you get $125 per month . plus you dont get the money till after the month.

they also have very few merchants. so for your FYI im not an idiot. i did hear of them but you cant compare with this site i just found. they have loads of merchants and no restrictions and people to talk to and great discounts.

also i just made another order for Sears gift cards with email delivery - i got the cards 10 minutes later and just bought myself a new drill and saved 8% with no effort. abcgiftcards.com is the way to go.

FYI i did hear of deal pass. i had an account a long time ago and canceled it. they charge you 14.95 per month - have restriction on how much you buy - most of the accounts only let you get $125 per month . plus you dont get the money till after the month.

they also have very few merchants. so for your FYI im not an idiot. i did hear of them but you cant compare with this site i just found. they have loads of merchants and no restrictions and people to talk to and great discounts.

also i just made another order for Sears gift cards with email delivery - i got the cards 10 minutes later and just bought myself a new drill and saved 8% with no effort. http://www.abcgiftcards.com is the way to go.

haha
they have Lowes $73.76 Merchandise Credit
for
Sale: $92.55 discounted from $100.60 (Save: 8% off)

FYI:
Free shipping on orders that exceed $100! Your order will be shipped out from one of our New Jersey warehouses within 24 hours. Depending on your location it may take 1-5 days for you to receive the shipment.

discountstop said: so for your FYI im not an idiot. i did hear of them but you cant compare with this site i just found

Ummmmmmmm, you did not find the site

You guys remember that Sopranos episode when they did a Bust Out on the sporting goods store ?
Could ABC be doing a Bust Out on a bunch of their own (or someone else's) credit cards ?

VentureScout said: I ordered about $150 worth of giftcards from then 2 weeks ago. Got them all and they were all good.A couple years back, there was a website selling gasoline giftcards. Somebody mentioned them here on FatWallet and there was a thread. What happened to that site ?

otartel only took checks, this site takes CC so can do chargeback if turns sour? in for $71 card to test the waters

All good experiences ?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014