• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Kingston 4GB MicroSDHC

Limit one per item/address/receipt/person.
Not clear what Class this is though.
Comes with USB, MiniSD, and SD, adapters.
You could choose to pick it up in-store or have it shipped (which would kill the deal)

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Add + shipping, the shipping murders the deal .

rebate form says:

This rebate has a quantity limit of ONE. Ensure that you are within this limit. See
Terms and Conditions below

Please change the title.

alam said:

Please change the title.

what is wrong with the title?

Great find for those of us close to a store!

The shipping is $6.32 for me which kills deal.

In store pickup gentlemen...

mixa said: In store pickup gentlemen...
Need to say B&M if thats the only place to get it for that price. Otherwise your waste peoples time having to figure it out for themselves.

I ordered Norton 3-user antivirus software with this 4gb SDHC card just now. I paid extra $1.00 only for shipping $4.79(Norton SW)+$1.00(SDHC card).So if you planning to buy something else with this one. for $1.00 extra shipping, I think it worth it.

Some hope of free shipping soon since it is being promoted as part of their day after Christmas sale.

Looks to be a class 4 according to one review here at the egg

LOTL said: Looks to be a class 4 according to one review here at the egg

What does it mean?

I wish Fry's would quit trying to screw people on shipping. There's no reason in the world why this couldn't be sent in a padded bag as a First Class Parcel for less than $2.

Back in stock, but the hoped-for free shipping deal never showed up.

Be careful with these rebates. My rebate for the exact item from the Nov. 29 deal was rejected. My Frys "packing slip" was not accepted even though it lists the item, price paid, and charged to my credit card (MC). To me, that makes it a receipt. I've done many rebates and I see rebates to be a problem these days.

I think it's time to boycott products that constantly offer "rebates" and send a message to these companies.

rebates are legal ponzi schemes. they know you are going to screw up and not send the right items when they choose to process them.

LoneRock said: Be careful with these rebates. My rebate for the exact item from the Nov. 29 deal was rejected. My Frys "packing slip" was not accepted even though it lists the item, price paid, and charged to my credit card (MC). To me, that makes it a receipt. I've done many rebates and I see rebates to be a problem these days.

I think it's time to boycott products that constantly offer "rebates" and send a message to these companies.

In the rebate, it clearly states that it does not accept "packing slip". Why don't you print an invoice/receipt then?

tontot said: LoneRock said: Be careful with these rebates. My rebate for the exact item from the Nov. 29 deal was rejected. My Frys "packing slip" was not accepted even though it lists the item, price paid, and charged to my credit card (MC). To me, that makes it a receipt. I've done many rebates and I see rebates to be a problem these days.

In the rebate, it clearly states that it does not accept "packing slip". Why don't you print an invoice/receipt then?

I agree with tontot. I don't know how they could have made it any clearer. There are at least 3 places on the form that specificly state that a packing slip is not acceptable, including a checklist entitled "Review this checklist to help avoid the most common problems associated with rejected rebates". LoneRock should not do rebates if he/she cannot follow simple instructions. You can't blame this one on the rebate processor.

Does SDHC work on Sidekick LX?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014