• filter:
  • Go to page :
  • 1234 5
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:

pre bf (35.81kB)
Disclaimer
Ok, so they are working again now. They must have temporarily disabled coupons during the "Black Friday" member sale on 11/23. Sears appears to be much more strict with their coupons than Kmart, even though it's the same company. I was trying to get coupons on the Black Friday prices yesterday.

rated:
make it easy, thanks op

rated:
Not sure why, but can't get one code to work, keeps giving the error you may already be using a better code. But I am not using any. 5 oFF 35$ 5$ off 45$, 5$ OFF 50$...Have tried all of their respective codes and nothing. Any have luck with these codes and can post back, much appewciated.

BTW: My order is TWO Wrestling Figure Sets, and a Jewelry stand. totals 60$

rated:
As I posted above, apparently they temporarily disable codes during some sales.

rated:
great deals,thanks!

rated:
The $5.00 off $50.00 coupon "SEARS5OFF50" is now available again! I'm not exactly sure when it's going to expire. Everytime I try to research it a different date comes up. Just wanted to let you guys know it's available again!

rated:
In for 2, I just completed my pole barn and these will come in handy

rated:
Elric428 said:   
huffboy said: when will Oct 3 - onwards coupon be available?

Ask and ye shall receive!

Upcoming Printable Kmart†Coupons
https://a248.e.akamai.net/f/248/47562/14d/ig.rsys4.net/responsysimages/kmart/__RS_CP__/KMC_EAQ_092610.pdf
Upcoming Printable Sears†Coupon
https://a248.e.akamai.net/f/248/47562/14d/ig.rsys4.net/responsysimages/sears/__RS_CP__/SC_EAQ_100310.pdf

††

Just curious, is Elric Sears official sponsor on here?†

rated:
WorkerAnt said:   Just curious, is Elric Sears official sponsor on here?†

FYI, the coupons linked in your quoted post expired _4_ years ago.
††

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014