• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$100 T mobile and AT&T Go Phone refill cards for $88 at ephonecard.com

Use coupon code: ecoupon88

Code seems to work for most products. Pin is sent via e-mail.

Here is the link.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Coupon ephonecard88 on ephonecard.com still works for T-Moblie - Used it and loaded on Prepaid card successfully this we... (more)

hiteshnpatel (Mar. 02, 2010 @ 1:36p) |

Tried using today, got message , 'No longer valid'.

abacti (Mar. 05, 2010 @ 9:47p) |

ecoupon88 worked for me for 10 percent off

Use http://www.google.com... to find coupon sites with more codes like http://... (more)

taf (Mar. 05, 2010 @ 10:32p) |

ecoupon88 for 10 percent off

Use http://www.google.com... to find coupon sites with more codes like http://www.retailmenot.com/view/ephonecard.com

Please allow 10 minutes for delivery to your e-mail. For new customers, please allow up to 12 hours (usually much sooner) for approval and pin delivery. For questions, please e-mail us at ephonecard@gmail.com or call us at 1-800-814-8231 (Business hours 10 am to 4 pm M-F EST).

ecoupon88 gives 10% as of 06/17/2009.
ecoupon88 gives 10% as of 10/26/2009.
ecoupon88 gives 10% as of 3/12/10.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Works for AT&T as well... thanks

Thanks, OP. I needed to add minutes to my wife's phone, so very timely.

Nice little discount. Thanks, OP! Green.

thanks I will try it ,
Target has not had them on sale for months

Beaulieu

Worked for TMobile. Thanks!

thanks, op

Worked for T-Mobile at lower amounts as well. Any idea until when I actually have to apply the refill to my account? I still have till May until my service expires, and the "terms and conditions" on the website came up as an empty pop-up.

As I was informed, the pin needs to be used within 90 days from purchase

Thanks OP, have been waiting for a coupon on callingmart. $50 TMobile card for $44.

Worked for tracfone 60 minute 17.60.
Thanks OP

haridsv said: Thanks OP, have been waiting for a coupon on callingmart. $50 TMobile card for $44.

Callingmart does have a coupon:
hpyxmas

Ends up being the same price as ephonecard.com, but they take credit cards, so if you don't want to deal with Paypal you can order from them instead.

More details here:
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/topic_view.php?catid=18&threadid...

ItalianOnion said: As I was informed, the pin needs to be used within 90 days from purchase

Not if you purchase $100. You become a "Gold" member, making the minutes last 365 days, and future minute additions are discounted by 15%. I believe they just add 15% when you add minutes (so if you have a 100 minute card, they credit you 115).

Worked for Tmobile.

t60 said: ItalianOnion said: As I was informed, the pin needs to be used within 90 days from purchase

Not if you purchase $100. You become a "Gold" member, making the minutes last 365 days, and future minute additions are discounted by 15%. I believe they just add 15% when you add minutes (so if you have a 100 minute card, they credit you 115).

I believe he was referring to the PIN you use to redeem your TMO2GO card. The mins themselves are to be used with 1 year, however.

used these guys a few days ago for the same % off

worked fine, got code within a few hours

I have bought from this guy a few times. He seems pretty reliable and mails physical recharge cards via USPS Priority mail. $100 T-Mobile for $84.99 (Free Shipping)

eBay Seller

Thanks OP, good deal.

dealwatcher2707 said: I have bought from this guy a few times. He seems pretty reliable and mails physical recharge cards via USPS Priority mail. $100 T-Mobile for $84.99 (Free Shipping)

eBay Seller

i feel you're so luck after i check the seller's feedback.

zoym said: dealwatcher2707 said: I have bought from this guy a few times. He seems pretty reliable and mails physical recharge cards via USPS Priority mail. $100 T-Mobile for $84.99 (Free Shipping)

eBay Seller

Yep, I recently came across this guy but didn't bid after seeing his recent -ve comments. The fact that he didn't even respond to those -ve comments makes me feel worse.

so gone are those days when we could buy phone+card @target,return the phone and keep the card for $70 sigh

axelfox said: t60 said: ItalianOnion said: As I was informed, the pin needs to be used within 90 days from purchase

I believe he was referring to the PIN you use to redeem your TMO2GO card. The mins themselves are to be used with 1 year, however.

Still not sure how this works. I bought the $100 "gold member" card in June'08 so my number is valid until June'09. If I buy this refill and have to redeem it within 90 days (Feb.'09) will my number be valid till June'09 or Feb.'10?

beaulieu said: thanks I will try it ,

Beaulieu

Actually, I was just in Target yesterday, and T-Mobile refills are currently 5% off. Doesn't beat this deal though, of course.

t60 said: haridsv said: Thanks OP, have been waiting for a coupon on callingmart. $50 TMobile card for $44.

Callingmart does have a coupon:
hpyxmas

Ends up being the same price as ephonecard.com, but they take credit cards, so if you don't want to deal with Paypal you can order from them instead.

More details here:
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/topic_view.php?catid=18&threadid...

No need to sign in to your paypal account with this merchant either, when it transfers you the Paypal page, near the bottom click on option to Continue and just pay with credit card WITHOUT siging in.

I got an email from these guys a month or so ago. This is a new site launched by cheapphonecards.

They just cancelled my order, and didn't give any reason
Anyone else?

I tried 2x and they cancelled my order both times. Not sure why.

thx op, got one, but only got paypal order confirmation,
, still haven't receive the pin from ephone(assume
via email.)

Once you become a Gold member any refill made within 1 year (actually 364 days) will extend ALL of your minutes for 364 days.
Psee said: axelfox said: t60 said: ItalianOnion said: As I was informed, the pin needs to be used within 90 days from purchase

Still not sure how this works. I bought the $100 "gold member" card in June'08 so my number is valid until June'09. If I buy this refill and have to redeem it within 90 days (Feb.'09) will my number be valid till June'09 or Feb.'10?

got canceled 2 maybe its because i tried to order twice???

haridsv said: zoym said: dealwatcher2707 said: I have bought from this guy a few times. He seems pretty reliable and mails physical recharge cards via USPS Priority mail. $100 T-Mobile for $84.99 (Free Shipping)

eBay Seller

Yep, I recently came across this guy but didn't bid after seeing his recent -ve comments. The fact that he didn't even respond to those -ve comments makes me feel worse.

I got mine very quickly from him... purchased before Christmas, received within 3 days of purchase. I would recommend him based on my experience, for what it's worth.

Psee said:

Feb '10
The card will give you a year from the time you use it.

Can anyone confirm how much text messages are in TM2G? I thought i read it was 3 texts would deduct 1 minute, which would equate to about 3 cents each with this deal? can anyone confirm? TIA

10cents to send, and 5cent to receive

Placed order last night and received pin within order confirmation in a few hours. PIN works on my T-Mobile to go phone. Great deal. Thanks OP.

beaulieu said: thanks I will try it ,

Beaulieu

OK, but what price on sale for the $100 refill?

eBay

$100 T-Mobile ToGo Straight Up Prepaid card
Item number: 160307381780

+ 3% FW cash

= $82.49

yesidonoitall said: beaulieu said: thanks I will try it ,

Beaulieu

I beleive it's $80. Only a couple times a year however

ItalianOnion said: yesidonoitall said: beaulieu said: thanks I will try it ,

Beaulieu

I beleive it's $80. Only a couple times a year however

Yes Target A Few Times A Year....

Skipping 179 Messages...
ecoupon88 worked for me for 10 percent off

Use http://www.google.com... to find coupon sites with more codes like http://www.retailmenot.com/view/ephonecard.com

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.