• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$100 AT&T Prepaid GoPhone Refill Card for $88 at ephonecard.com

AT&T Prepaid GoPhone Cards for 12% off with coupon code: attcoupon88

Code works for STi mobile and T mobile as well.

Here is the link

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Yeah it still works. Thanks OP. It gives 10% off now

mecadamia (Feb. 18, 2010 @ 9:15p) |

Very strange. This still works, but the discount is down to 10%. I just got a $100 AT&T GoPhone refill for $90.

sbc7173 (Feb. 20, 2010 @ 5:57p) |

[Duplicate post]

sbc7173 (Feb. 20, 2010 @ 5:57p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

This code has been around for a while. I actually used it for a $25 card, it worked fine for that, too. Just if you don't need all the $100...

Looks like they dont sell $10 cards, although the picture is of one (for Tmo).

Thanks OP -- Coupon may have been around for a while but I had not seen it and it came in handy for the go phones we picked up on the dealdiggs CashBack deal posted here a short while ago.

Down to 3% today

I just got 12% but are they supposed to e-mail me a pin or how does this work?

bhoup said: I just got 12% but are they supposed to e-mail me a pin or how does this work?

Yup, you should get it a few minutes after payment confirms.

When you use these prepaid cards do you still get the bonus? I think it varies from $5-20 per $100 refill depending on how long you've been with AT&T/Cingular.

cardxs said: When you use these prepaid cards do you still get the bonus? I think it varies from $5-20 per $100 refill depending on how long you've been with AT&T/Cingular.

All AT&T GoPhone refills are the same no matter where you buy them. You can buy them at AT&T, at Target or 7-11, or at discount e-mailed pin guys like ephonecard, so yes, you would get the bonus if available.

DEAD

I tried the coupon code "attcoupon88" on a $25 T-Mobile prepaid card and it subtracted $3 making it a total of $22. Not too bad save three bucks. I wish I saw this earlier I just refill my T-Mobile prepaid phone full price. Hopefully this will still be around 3 months from now when I have to refill.

not dead, I've just bought it a min ago

how long before the code is sent? i bought it almost 30 mins ago

gsrrr said: how long before the code is sent? i bought it almost 30 mins ago

FROM THEIR HOME PAGE:

Pin Delivery within minutes via e-mail. After the 1st order is manually approved, all future orders automatically approved within minutes. During non business hours, it may take a few hours for new orders to be approved.

Thanks OP. Saved $12+$6 from 2 transactions.
After the first order - pin delivery is within minutes.

thanks op... time to fill my T-Mobile acct, only about 50 minutes left

Momammu Thanks for the Ephonecard tip. Got a $100 refill for $88.
Since I was a first time user it took about an hour to get my PIN.
Everything went smooth with the refill. A very good deal.Now I'm
good for a year with the carry over minutes I had left.

Repeat customer says: Quick, painless, 12% discount off retail, no 8% sales tax, can get a $50 refill card that would usually cost me $54.50 through the official AT&T site for $44. 20% savings on what amounts to a utility bill is a good deal! Now take $19.99 of that $44 and call 611 to sign up for unlimited nights and weekends which start at 9pm. Add $4.99 for 200 texts if you like to SMS. If you don't use your cell phone EVERY day, you'll probably still have $$ left in your account at the end of the month. Sprint costs marginally less, but you're stuck with CDMA phones, and I just prefer GSM.

The ONLY reasons to use a brick-and-mortar supplier or the official AT&T refill site or phone number are:
1. You are already an ephonecard customer but need to refill your phone immediately and can't wait up to 30 minutes for an emailed pin (and even then, there are other sites that charge a bit more than ephonecard that offer instant pin delivery).
2. You don't have Internet access available.
3. The first time you buy from them you have to wait about 12 hours for your account to be active, and you may need to use your phone before that.

worked for me...thanks!!!

Stupid question here, and I'm sure I'll be lambasted, but I need an answer so here it goes...

I have a BB Pearl that I used on AT&T. It's no longer on any service, and it's unlocked. I want to buy pay-as-you-go minutes, and get the cheapest per-minute rate as possible. What do I need to do? I assume step one is to acquire a SIM card that works with GoPhone, right? Then I would refill that card with minutes from ephonecard.com? How do I get a phone number assigned -- is that dictated by the SIM card I buy in step 1? I know this is really pathetically ignorant of me, so please bear with me.

Thanks

WatFallet said: I have a BB Pearl ... I want to buy pay-as-you-go minutes, and get the cheapest per-minute rate as possible. What do I need to do? I assume step one is to acquire a SIM card that works with GoPhone, right? Then I would refill that card with minutes from ephonecard.com? How do I get a phone number assigned -- is that dictated by the SIM card I buy in step 1? I know this is really pathetically ignorant of me, so please bear with me.The cheapest place to acquire an AT&T SIM for your phone is eBay. You can get one for about $1-$3 shipped. Be careful that you buy a SIM that can be used on Prepaid Go Phone, and be sure it's new or unactivated -- used SIMs that haven't been used for several months are totally dead and unusable. You will get a phone number assigned to you when you call AT&T or go through the online process to activate the SIM.

Since your phone is unlocked, you might want to look into T-Mobile. They have a better prepaid deal, and you can get a TMO $100 card from CallingMart for $88-$93 (another FW hot deal). AT&T's per minute and daily access fees are a much worse deal than T-Mobile Gold Rewards.

Also, keep in mind that the push email features of your Blackberry are unavailable on a PrePaid plan. On prepaid your Blackberry is only good for voice. Surfing the web will be outrageously expensive, unless you buy a data pack ($20/100MB) which is only ridiculously expensive.

mapen said: WatFallet said: I have a BB Pearl ... I want to buy pay-as-you-go minutes, and get the cheapest per-minute rate as possible. What do I need to do? I assume step one is to acquire a SIM card that works with GoPhone, right? Then I would refill that card with minutes from ephonecard.com? How do I get a phone number assigned -- is that dictated by the SIM card I buy in step 1? I know this is really pathetically ignorant of me, so please bear with me.The cheapest place to acquire an AT&T SIM for your phone is eBay. You can get one for about $1-$3 shipped. Be careful that you buy a SIM that can be used on Prepaid Go Phone, and be sure it's new or unactivated -- used SIMs that haven't been used for several months are totally dead and unusable. You will get a phone number assigned to you when you call AT&T or go through the online process to activate the SIM.

Since your phone is unlocked, you might want to look into T-Mobile. They have a better prepaid deal, and you can get a TMO $100 card from CallingMart for $88-$93 (another FW hot deal). AT&T's per minute and daily access fees are a much worse deal than T-Mobile Gold Rewards.

Also, keep in mind that the push email features of your Blackberry are unavailable on a PrePaid plan. On prepaid your Blackberry is only good for voice. Surfing the web will be outrageously expensive, unless you buy a data pack ($20/100MB) which is only ridiculously expensive.

Thanks very much for this information. I'm not planning on using the phone to surf the web. I really just need it for voice. I'll consider getting T-Mobile instead of AT&T based on your advice. I would be calling several people on AT&T's network, so I have to see if that would use fewer minutes than being on a different carrier.

A few additional questions

1) Will the phone number be dictated by the SIM card? If so, how could I get one with an area code that is local to me (e.g. 408 or 650)? Is it possible to transfer an old phone number to the new SIM card?

2) What about the SIM card that came with the phone? Could I use that for pre-paid since it was an AT&T SIM card?

WatFallet said: Thanks very much for this information. I'm not planning on using the phone to surf the web. I really just need it for voice. I'll consider getting T-Mobile instead of AT&T based on your advice.TMobile is 10c/min if you buy in increments of $50 (after first $100) or $100 (vs AT&T 25c/min or AT&T 10c/min + $1/day). Search Hot Deals for "callingmart" for a deal to get as much as 12% off TMO.I would be calling several people on AT&T's network, so I have to see if that would use fewer minutes than being on a different carrier.Yes, if you'll be calling mostly other AT&T customers, you could save on AT&T since for $1/day you get unlimited AT&T calling. Gotta do the math to figure out which is better.1) Will the phone number be dictated by the SIM card? If so, how could I get one with an area code that is local to me (e.g. 408 or 650)? Is it possible to transfer an old phone number to the new SIM card?No, the phone number is not "hardcoded" to the SIM. You can change the phone number to any area code by calling AT&T customer service. And yes, you can port an old number in, not sure if there's a fee for that.2) What about the SIM card that came with the phone? Could I use that for pre-paid since it was an AT&T SIM card?Maybe, if it's been less than 6-9 months since it was last used. I've heard of AT&T not allowing postpaid SIMs to be used in prepaid phones and vice versa, but I'm not sure of the rule. It's worth it to call AT&T and find out. They will ask for the SIM number (the 20 digit number on the SIM) and they can tell you.

This is a reputable site. I bought $250 of services since the beginning of the year with no complaints.

Still working. Worked today 5-28-2009

Momammu said: $100 AT&T Prepaid GoPhone Refill Card for $88 at ephonecard.com

AT&T Prepaid GoPhone Cards for 12% off with coupon code: attcoupon88

Code works for STi mobile and T mobile as well.

Here is the link

10% Coupon: ecoupon

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/ephonecard.com has more 12 percent codes, but they all take off only 10 percent for me

The coupon code still works today, but it gives only 10% off, $50 card for $45.

Better be careful with this ephonecard.com. I placed an order for $100 card last Friday, but so far haven't received any pin, either by email or online. The company doesn't reply to any of my inquiring phone calls and emails.

qaplus said: Better be careful with this ephonecard.com. I placed an order for $100 card last Friday, but so far haven't received any pin, either by email or online. The company doesn't reply to any of my inquiring phone calls and emails.
On the two occaisions that I emailed them regarding out of stock refill codes, they wrote back surprisingly fast.

Lucky you. I'm still trying to get my $90 back. Any tricks to get contact with them?

sterno said: qaplus said: Better be careful with this ephonecard.com. I placed an order for $100 card last Friday, but so far haven't received any pin, either by email or online. The company doesn't reply to any of my inquiring phone calls and emails.
On the two occaisions that I emailed them regarding out of stock refill codes, they wrote back surprisingly fast.

qaplus said: Lucky you. I'm still trying to get my $90 back. Any tricks to get contact with them?

I'm afraid that I don't have any tricks.

I submitted my questions via their help form (http://www.ephonecard.com/help.php) which sent an email to ephonecard@yahoo.com, and I got a response in less than half an hour.

That was a couple of weeks ago. I hope you get a resolution because I was thinking about getting a $100 refill myself the next time they have a 12% discount.

I bought $25 refill card three weeks ago and never got my pin number, my paypal showed the payment is cleared long time ago. I sent them couple emails and never got any feed back.
I called their 800 numbers and nobody answered. I left several voice mails and still no reply. Does anybody know what is going on there?

actigraph said: I bought $25 refill card three weeks ago and never got my pin number, my paypal showed the payment is cleared long time ago. I sent them couple emails and never got any feed back.
I called their 800 numbers and nobody answered. I left several voice mails and still no reply. Does anybody know what is going on there?

Have you checked under "My Account" to view your latest orders?

When I check mine, it lists all my previous orders. I can click on "Delivered" to see the details of the order, and under "Product Details," the pin numbers purchased in that order are listed.

It's about time for me to get a refill for my mother's phone, so I hope you all get your numbers soon.

Their email goes to the spam folder so check there first (PIN info is also available in your account on their website)

attcoupon88 = 10% off on $100 tmobile card today

yes I checked rhere too. It shows "processing order".

sterno said: actigraph said: I bought $25 refill card three weeks ago and never got my pin number, my paypal showed the payment is cleared long time ago. I sent them couple emails and never got any feed back.

Have you checked under "My Account" to view your latest orders?

When I check mine, it lists all my previous orders. I can click on "Delivered" to see the details of the order, and under "Product Details," the pin numbers purchased in that order are listed.

It's about time for me to get a refill for my mother's phone, so I hope you all get your numbers soon.

I purchased 2 $25 GoPhone refills in 2 separate transactions on Friday and Saturday and received the pin codes immediately. I did it in two transactions because I was nervous when I read some people here had some trouble. Everything went perfectly smooth for me. I've used both of the refills already.

Finally I got my pin. Maybe they check fatwallet before they check their own mailbox.

it still works (as of Oct 4th). In fact I tried all three coupon codes today - they give only 10% off - ecoupon88, ephonecoupon, attcoupon88. Back in Jan and Mar '09 I got 12% off for attcoupon88

Skipping 5 Messages...
[Duplicate post]

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014