• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Logan's has another special, this time it's 2 dinners with two sides for $13. This includes bottomless peanuts and their awesome fresh baked yeast bread with honey butter.

All day Monday to Wednesday, 3 PM to 6 PM Thursday to Saturday.

Logan's Roadhouse
Participating Restaurants only

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
what does 3 to 6 pm mean? time of check out? thanks....

sanrou (Mar. 01, 2009 @ 7:21p) |

Does it give you Logan's Runs?

Sanjoelo (Mar. 01, 2009 @ 7:38p) |

deanosan (Mar. 01, 2009 @ 7:57p) |

Their website automatically detects your location by IP. Try going to just www.loganroadhouse.com.

That's what I did and saw that TN is now an option (Texas. too) but the price is 13.99 and the days are all day Mondays and Tuesdays. It's still a pretty good deal.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

well texas isnt even a participating location. boooo

Nothing in CA either....

Nothing in CA either....

nothing in texas but for this deal I might have to drive out of state... ha ha, not really.... good post OP!

I think their website automatically detects your location by IP. Try going to just www.logansroadhouse.com . That's what I did and saw that TN is now an option (Texas. too) but the price is 13.99 and the days are all day Mondays and Tuesdays. It's still a pretty good deal.

Thanks! Will be trying this soon!

Nothing in Kansas, but it looks like a solid deal.

Gonna give it a shot soon. Thanks ! $2 kids meals also, per the website.

AL GA KY MI MO TN ONLY !!!!!!!!!

Dang it, not available down yonder in californi..lol

Called a local location in Columbus, Ohio. They are participating in this deal but only on Monday and Tuesday's, therefore they are not listed on the web site as a participating location. Was going to go tommorow, but now will have to wait untill next Monday (or Tuesday) to get this deal.

hiroler said: AL GA KY MI MO TN ONLY !!!!!!!!!

Indiana locations are listed as well!

This is in VA also! Been there done it!

Arizona

$13.99 Mondays through Wednesdays.

$2.99 kids meals

That's pretty good

See the ** note. Lunch portion for many of the meals

griffeycom said: hiroler said: AL GA KY MI MO TN ONLY !!!!!!!!!

Indiana locations are listed as well!

OK Now Indiana is not on the list. Though the same link I clicked earlier listed 3 or 4 Indiana locations!

Four Phoenix locations listed as well...

Oh, I get it, PROMO U is what the Indiana areas offer, $13.99 vs 12.99! Still seems like a decent deal to me! Seeing as I usually spend about $10/each at Texas Roadhouse, never had Logan's before so this will be a good tester + college budget date !

Not to TC, but this place, out of all the chain, moderately priced steak houses, has the WORST steaks, by far.

Maybe the Salmon or Pork Chops are okay, but their steaks absolutely suck.

well California isnt a participating location. boooo

editboy said: I think their website automatically detects your location by IP. Try going to just www.logansroadhouse.com . That's what I did and saw that TN is now an option (Texas. too) but the price is 13.99 and the days are all day Mondays and Tuesdays. It's still a pretty good deal.
Thanks. My state was not originally listed. But following this link my state is listed. None close though.

hiroler said: AL GA KY MI MO TN ONLY !!!!!!!!!

Works in OKC as well! Went there on Monday, had the salmon.... Man that was really good! I will be going back again next week!!

I've noticed a significant drop in the level and quality and service when going to Logan's for these types of promotions compared to normal menu (their normal food is average at best). This was at just one MI location though so results may vary.

We took the extened family there the other night, all of us got the specials , had great service and we left a good tip. The only problem we had was the wait to get a table.

I'll be traveling next week down in Orlando -- will keep in mind for Mon/Tue to save on food costs. Thanks, OP!

I wish it included CA.. That would be more $$$ for the "special" iced teas!

No NY/NY
Thanks anyway, OP.

I wouldn't go by that site w/participating restaurants.......I'm in AZ which isn't on the list, so I called anyway and they said YES they have that promotion going Mon-Weds. all day long........call your local restaurant.

I am so hungry for a kickin chicken salad...thanks a lot

ladydi said: I wouldn't go by that site w/participating restaurants.......I'm in AZ which isn't on the list, so I called anyway and they said YES they have that promotion going Mon-Weds. all day long........call your local restaurant.

Use the link in editboy's post (the OP's post uses his IP address). When you use the other link a location shows up in Yuma, AZ (as well as quite a few others -- AL, AZ, IN, KY, MS, OH, OK, PA, TN, TX, VA)

ADDED IN EDIT:
I just noticed something -- if you use editboy's link it goes to http://www.logansroadhouse.com/promo/a
If you change the "a" at the end to a different letter of the alphabet you get different state locations!

MMMMMMM Talapia...sh*t eating catfish...hmmmm good eating they usually put this in the garden as fertilizer in Asia but what the heck make it a treat in America make money $$$

rebatemachine said: MMMMMMM Talapia...sh*t eating catfish...hmmmm good eating they usually put this in the garden as fertilizer in Asia but what the heck make it a treat in America make money $$$

You guys gave him red, but he's right.

Tilapia means almost nothing, as it could refer to as many as 300 types of white fish, all having higher than average levels of contaminants.

Do the research.

Neg him if you want, but it's not like he's misstating fact.

I never order Tilapia and never will as I don't even know what I'll be getting.

Thanks OP.

JesseLivermore said: rebatemachine said: MMMMMMM Talapia...sh*t eating catfish...hmmmm good eating they usually put this in the garden as fertilizer in Asia but what the heck make it a treat in America make money $$$

Tilapia means almost nothing, as it could refer to as many as 300 types of white fish, all having higher than average levels of contaminants.

Do the research.

Do we really want to get into a discussion over what animals they eat in parts of Asia that we avoid eating in the US? REALLY?

Thanks for the info, but I'd stick with the fish over other, um... "common" animals anyday.

Michigan locations are all in the West in Grand Rapids/Kalamazoo area.

No participating locations in SE Michigan

They have the best rolls ever!

synnyster said: They have the best rolls ever!

You haven't had Texas Roadhouse's rolls, obviously.

JesseLivermore said: rebatemachine said: MMMMMMM Talapia...sh*t eating catfish...hmmmm good eating they usually put this in the garden as fertilizer in Asia but what the heck make it a treat in America make money $$$

Do the research.

I gave him red because I had no idea what he was talking about. Does he not like tipalia or catfish? Some of it was likely sarcasm but it was impossible to figure out which parts.

Skipping 9 Messages...
Sanjoelo said: rebatemachine said: MMMMMMM Talapia...sh*t eating catfish....

Does it give you Logan's Runs?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014