• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hello my Fatwallet friends!

My wife was at our local Target (Frisco, TX off Eldorado) last night and informed me that they had lots of camping gear on clearance. So I went down there and these are some of the deals I found. Keep in mind with Target it is always YMMV, but I was so excited about some of these deals I had to share them. They also had some OFF and Skeet at half off, parkas and rain gear at half off, along with some other misc camping items, including a few 40 degree sleeping bags.

Here are the better deals that I saw:

Coleman Electronic Ignition Propane Stove with Handle (This one was going for $31.00 and some change)

Coleman Outdoor Grill and Stove- Red (I bought this one for $32.36 + tax)

Coleman Tucana Tent - 16x10 (I got this one...for $69.99 + tax)

Coleman Family-Sized Rugged Rechargeable Battery Lantern (I bought this one for $27 after tax)

Coleman Rugged Battery Powered Lantern (Family Size)
(if I remember right this one was going for $15)

Eddie Bauer® Sequoia 7-Person Family Tent - 16x10 (this one was going for $89.99 + tax. I didn't get this one because it didn't have really any reviews that I could find that were good)

*I linked to Amazon so you could read about the items in case you find them at your B&M Target and want to get them.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

This was noted in the Target clearance thread a couple weeks ago. It was 50% off then. Waiting for it to go to 75%

only worth it @ 90%

Nice find OP.

mgreen2 said: This was noted in the Target clearance thread a couple weeks ago. It was 50% off then. Waiting for it to go to 75%

I'm not finding it. Can you post a link? Thanks!

edit: Nvm...found it. Some guy mentioned it but it didnt make it into the actual list. He said he did get 75% off the same items I found above. So you might look for 75% too. I might wait a week and then go back to see if I can get a price adjustment. We'll see.

Jesteraron said: mgreen2 said: This was noted in the Target clearance thread a couple weeks ago. It was 50% off then. Waiting for it to go to 75%

edit: Nvm...found it. Some guy mentioned it but it didnt make it into the actual list. He said he did get 75% off the same items I found above. So you might look for 75% too. I might wait a week and then go back to see if I can get a price adjustment. We'll see.

Target does'nt do price adjustments on clearance items!

brotherhpj said: Jesteraron said: mgreen2 said: This was noted in the Target clearance thread a couple weeks ago. It was 50% off then. Waiting for it to go to 75%

Didnt know that. Thanks. Is it possible to take em back then? Im thinking what Ill do is just watch closely and then return them and then walk to the back and rebuy one of the others when they drop in price.

brotherhpj said: Jesteraron said: mgreen2 said: This was noted in the Target clearance thread a couple weeks ago. It was 50% off then. Waiting for it to go to 75%

My wife has got them to price adjustments. It may depend on the store and the clerk. Just return, rebuy if nothing else.

Moderators........ please move to Taget/Hot Deals /thread. REPOST

^^ You can't bury every Target deal in the Target thread. Stuff get's lost that way and topic alerts never get triggered.

Thanks OP, I picked up two of the Coleman family size LED lantern for $16.49 (different than the one you linked).

Coleman Family Size LED Lantern

I didn't see any of the other items you ave listed.

Picked up the camping stove the other night for $16 and change...

I saw the tents for 50% off on the 24. Came back today and shelves were emty. But shelf on other side had one with the sports equipment. Got the Large 7 person eddie baurer tent norm $179 for $44. Thats even cheaper than those crappy ones they sell at Wally world.

Not that these are of high quality. Most of my tents over the years have been Kelty, black diamond, MSR. And I've been drooling over some of the new BigAgnus tents. But with kids now, I need cheap tents that I wont tear my hair out when kids trip over guy lines and rip the tent.

Plus ever since Good ole Galyans was bought out by golf fanatics' Dicks Sporting Goods We dont have a decent camping B&M store in kansas city that doesn't upcharge 20% over retail.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014