• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Logans Roadhouse currently has a special where two people can eat for 12.99 which includes a dinner entree with two sides, as well as the usual unlimited rolls and peanuts.

Theres a selection of about 12 entrees or so at my location including steak, salmon, grilled chicken, meatloaf and tilapia, although the portions may be smaller for the special.

Its valid all day Monday and Tuesday and from 3-6 every other day.

Texas Roadhouse, which I think has a better selection and better food, has a simliar offer for 13.99 I believe on Monday and Tuesday.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Logan's in my area charges $13.99 for the special - choosing from 12 entrees and your choice of 2 side items of all but 1 of the 12. They are all "lunch portion" items, but still enough with the rolls and peanuts to fill up most folks. Any drink other than water is extra, and high priced, though. Hours and days for the promo are the same here.

Texas Roadhouse here does the $13.99 "two fer" Monday-Wednesday open to close, but the locations are not open for lunch (open at 4pm). Similar choices and portions. Generally a little better quality than Logan's as well.

Dennis

This promotion has been around TN for at least a year now. I see that they extended it to everyday from 3-6pm which is nice...should spread out the crowds some on M-W.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014