• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

CHEAP CUT (486.05kB)
Disclaimer
$4.99 HAIRCUT at Great Clips with coupon - YMMV - Expires 2/14/09
At participating locations only.
Only 1 per customer per visit (like you're gonna want a hair cut twice the same day)

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

anyone tried this? After those starbucks fakes I'm a little scared!

which are the participating locations? is there a list you can point too.

Penguin33 said: anyone tried this? After those starbucks fakes I'm a little scared!It's legit.

Implied in this thread, the scan is probably not fake but YMMV on whether the Great Clips location would accept it (original or printed scan).

They're having their 6.99 haircut sale from now until the end of the month. I went last night, and got some woman who really didn't know what she was doing with her scissors. If you're going to go, I'd ask for the most experienced person to cut your hair, or watch them cut for a bit and then choose someone who seems to know what they're doing.

I thought I was getting a deal, but I'm not sure it's worth looking like this for a month. :-D

if anybody is successful with a printout please report back...

Mods locked it thinking it was a repost,but I told them they didn't have the actual coupon to print and they unlocked it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014