• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
LINKY - CLICK HERE

Try their New Lunch Menu Starting at Just $6.99

All entrées come with unlimited Cheddar Bay Biscuits.
*Prices higher in Times Square. Offer not available in Hawaii.
Expiration date not specified.

Beer-Battered Shrimp and Chips
Coastal Soup and Grilled Shrimp Salad
Shrimp and Wood-Grilled Chicken
Wood-Grilled Salmon BLT
Wood-Grilled Chicken BLT
Wood-Grilled Shrimp Skewers
Hand-Tossed Ceasar Salad with Wood-Grilled Chicken or Shrimp
Crunch-Fried Fish Sandwich

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

and...

I am sorry not to thread crap - but there are only a two items on the list that are $6.99.

On a toasted sourdough roll with melted Monterey Jack, lettuce and tomato. Served with freshly cooked potato chips. 6.99

Served with freshly cooked potato chips and remoulade sauce. 6.99

I'm not exactly sure what this means:

starting at just $6.99.*

*Prices higher in Times Square.

Does this mean that the items are $6.99, except for Times Square? Or do the items start at $6.99 everywhere?

Coastal Soup and Grilled Shrimp Salad
Shrimp and Wood-Grilled Chicken
Wood-Grilled Salmon BLT
Wood-Grilled Chicken BLT
Wood-Grilled Shrimp Skewers
Hand-Tossed Ceasar Salad with Wood-Grilled Chicken or Shrimp

how much is it at the Times Square location?

Sorry, starting at $6.99, not all items are $6.99 each.

Prices at the Times Square Red Lobster are generally higher for the same items found at other Red Lobsters. For example, the lobster pizza around here (NJ) is $8.99 while at the Times Square location it's $10.99 as I recall.

Mr Bill Bleeds!

We were there today for lunch. There is only one that is $6.99. It's the maple glazed chicken. All the others are at least $8.99. The chicken dish was good.

Does the lunch price apply only on weekdays? or weekends included too?

Another overpriced, underperforming restaurant that'll probably roll over and die in this economy.

There are 4-5 fish places I can go to get a legitimate seafood lunch and end up paying under $10. Red lobster is far and away the worst of the lot. A fish sandwich or a skewer of shrimp the size of the last two digits of my little finger for $7 arent going to sway me. Hell, Long John Silvers has their number at about half the price and the same quality.

Great commercials though. I wish them good luck.

While I'm not sure this qualifies as a "Hot Deal" I DO think that Red Lobster's lunch menu has always been one of, if not THE most underrated deals when it comes to eating out. You get almost as much food as you do at dinner, but at prices in the $6.99-8.99 per person range (so as long as popcorn shrimp or chicken tenders are okay with you,) and with salad and unlimited biscuits, It's a regular stop for me. (Oh, and I resent the suggestion that it's no better than "Long John Silvers," in terms of quality, sklar.)

Thats okay, I'll still wish you good luck with the ownership of your red lobster restaurant.

If LJS put rice pilaf on their menu, you wouldnt be able to tell the difference.

Sorry Sklar - maybe some are different than others...but our Red Lobster is fantastic for the price.....we had a Long John Silvers about a mile away - and they went out of business after only 2 years of being open. But Red Lobster is still alive and well after 10+ years....and the quality is excellent. Sure you are not eating at Tavern on the Green - but for about $10 for lunch - not a bad deal.....just don't buy the $7.00 drinks or the $5.00 deserts....

Of course Red Lobster and Olive Garden being owned by the same group - no franchise locations - all owned by Darden Group.....Olive Garden being a great value for $6.99 for lunch as well.....

There not many places you can meet friends or family and spend $8.40 w/tax out the door. I personally
thought red lobster was awful, however my mother loved it as do many friends, one location at 95 and 495 is especially desireable here in DC metro.The food really isn't the point the expierance of a sit down meal is; however the cheddar cheese biscuits are decadent.

I will tell you that they have many good selections for a low lunch price. Considering that the fish may be only worth $2.50 to $4.00 to some people, add in the side $1.00 and then biscuits $1.00 and salad $2.00, that is not a bad deal at all in my opinion. Sure you can go to long johns McD's or some other place for less, but it is not a bad deal for a sit down meal!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014