• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Ritz Rocks. Why use Snap fish and those other services when you can get true quality and support a business that provides jobs in your community.

With Circuit City and all these comapneis blowing up, Ritz remains a respectable store that operates efficiently.

Regular price for 3.5x5" is $0.15 to $0.19.

I saw this while I was driving by a Ritz yesterday. odes anyone know of the quality of the prints. Also, these are 3.5 x 5 and I typically get 4 x 6. Does anyone know if there are any specials on the larger size.

Tomorrow is Tuesday if you have valentines pictures you want to print

Prints are noticeably smaller. The quality of the ones that I did print out are good. You just have to order them on Tuesday or Wednesday and then you can pick up at your convenience. It's nice that there's no minimum. I'm just not sure if I can get used to this size. They stated that years ago, this used to be the default size until almost everyone decided to move towards 4 x 6 prints. I think that you might have less cropping issues with the 3.5 x 5 than with the 4 x 6? The ratio seems a bit different.

Enjoy it while it lasts, Ritz/Wolf just filed for bankruptcy today...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014