• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Check out the Invicta Sunday Run here.

$55.00 + $3.00 S&H each, max 3 watches per order.

I think they will make great gifts.... I bought 3...

Susie

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Got mine today. I was fine with either one and received the silver. Thx again OP.

Jawjabill (Feb. 23, 2009 @ 2:27p) |

Ran to the run, order a pair. Let's see how's the quality.

rumproof (Feb. 28, 2009 @ 11:11p) |

is this a automatic watch or use battery?

hurrican8 (Mar. 03, 2009 @ 6:27p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Believe this is Invicta model 4741 and 4742. Amazon sells 'em for $185-$199 right now, so it is a very good price.

Unfortunately they pick the color you will receive.

.... true but the 2 tone isn't all that bad... I do hope I get two of the silver....

Susie

Either the 4741 (stainless steel) or 4742 (ss/gold two-tone) Men's Swiss Multifunction Diamond watch. Orders are random - you don't get a choice - you may get one or the other.

Prices are around $179 to $199 at Overstock or Amazon.

Movement: Swiss Chronograph
Case and dial: 42mm
• Solid stainless steel
• Stainless steel bezel with 32 diamonds
• Sapphire coated white mineral crystal
• 18 Kt gold plating on gold tones
• Mother of pearl dial with. Tritnite® luminous hands
• Date display Color: This sale consists of only ONE random watch from this collection.
Band: Solid stainless steel • 18 kt gold plating on gold tones
Water resistant: 50 meters

MSRP: $695.00
Running Price: $55.00
(+$3.00 Shipping)

One must sign up for their email list before ordering. I have been for awhile now, and don't get many from them.

Hello Boss... what did you mean? You don't get many emails or you don't purchase many watches?

Susie

piecetyme said: Hello Boss... what did you mean? You don't get many emails or you don't purchase many watches?

Susie

The former. I've purchased from three "Sunday Runs" now. I ordered two this time - hoping to get one of each.

Jolly good then. Sorry I got to it just a few minutes before you.... probably because you were including a lot more detailed info than I did. I guess you were copying & pasting still when I hit the button.... If we could be Co-OP's (I think I made a pun) that would be cool. Glad you added your details from your post to this thread. Thanks.

Susie

Thanks OP. In for one. Hoping for the silver, but won't be too disappointed with the two tone. Have an all gold Invicta currently and it looks better than the gold showed up in the online photo (here's hoping). Shame it's not automatic movement like the one I have already.

I'm in for one. If I get the 2 tone, I will definitely change the band to a leather one in a complementary shade of brown/tan.

Watches that don't have numbers on them went out in the days of the sundial. I don't know if it is laziness or what but no numbers = no sale as far as I am concerned.

in for maximum,3 . don't know which one will come

Thanks OP! In 4 1

How soon did you guys get email? I have been waiting for 10 minutes but get nothing. I also checked spam folder but it's not there...

I didn't get my email either. I just login without the confirm email and bought one.

apop said: How soon did you guys get email? I have been waiting for 10 minutes but get nothing. I also checked spam folder but it's not there...

I got nothing either, but waited several minutes, and reclicked on the "I Want One" button, and it put me through to the ordering info site.

Thanks, OP. This is a good deal for a very nice watch. C'mon Silver! (The two-tone is nice too though.)

zhelder said: apop said: How soon did you guys get email? I have been waiting for 10 minutes but get nothing. I also checked spam folder but it's not there...

I got nothing either, but waited several minutes, and reclicked on the "I Want One" button, and it put me through to the ordering info site.

Thanks, OP. This is a good deal for a very nice watch. C'mon Silver! (The two-tone is nice too though.)

Got it. Thanks a lot!

Whatatay said: Watches that don't have numbers on them went out in the days of the sundial. I don't know if it is laziness or what but no numbers = no sale as far as I am concerned.

I don't know where you are buying your sundials BUT I get mine HERE!

Negativity is for loners.

Susie

just ordered. they only ship to your billing address. no choice to enter a different shipping address.

"we will gladly provide a refund to items returned within 7 days of purchase"

unless they ship it next day air there's really no chance to return these. pass.

"we will gladly provide a refund to items returned within 7 days of purchase"

in other words, unless they ship these via next day air, and the buyer returns via next day air, there's no chance to return these. garbage return policy from a garbage retailer.

pass.

it says it ships via ups 2nd day service

what's the difference between 4741 and 4742? which one is better?

STEALfromCAGgive2FW said: "we will gladly provide a refund to items returned within 7 days of purchase"

in other words, unless they ship these via next day air, and the buyer returns via next day air, there's no chance to return these. garbage return policy from a garbage retailer.

I know this poster is getting red, but in fairness to him/her, I have had bad dealings w/ this retailer. I bought an Invicta watch which was defective (the date wouldn't stay accurate) and which damaged very easily (the glass top has a chip and major scratch in it, and this occurred within a few months of purchase). I emailed the retailer repeatedly about these issues, and never got a reply. They definitely did get my email though, as they added my email address to their "Invicta Sunday Run" spam list.

As always, though, YMMV.

why no email comes?

Londo said: I know this poster is getting red, but in fairness to him/her, I have had bad dealings w/ this retailer. I bought an Invicta watch which was defective (the date wouldn't stay accurate) and which damaged very easily (the glass top has a chip and major scratch in it, and this occurred within a few months of purchase). I emailed the retailer repeatedly about these issues, and never got a reply. They definitely did get my email though, as they added my email address to their "Invicta Sunday Run" spam list.

As always, though, YMMV.

I heard and read many horror stories about Invicta watches. From what I understand, they are throwaways regardless of price. It seems they look nice but often are of very low quality. Personally at this price point I'd take this has a good deal as if it's a dud - you aren't out a lot.

After all, not all costly watches are expensive just to make them exclusive - sometimes you get what you pay for.

Whatatay said: Watches that don't have numbers on them went out in the days of the sundial. I don't know if it is laziness or what but no numbers = no sale as far as I am concerned.

Actually, sundials are still hot, especially in watch form. They have the benefit of me being able to fabricate my own time. I've never been late for anything, therefore I am able to exert punctuality.

zhoujian said: what's the difference between 4741 and 4742? which one is better?

The difference is either two-tone, gold & silver OR silver-tone. Same watch, just different colors. Look at the images by clicking on the provided links in the Quick Summary posted by another Fatwallet member just below my original post.

Susie

HOW TO SELECT THE SLIVER COLOR?

Unfortunately, you can't. It is a "random" order fulfillment. Perhaps you can increase your chances of getting a silver one by buying 2 total watches, sadly that still doesn't guarantee that you won't get 2 gold/silver watches. However, if you get one of each you shouldn't have much trouble getting rid of (selling or gifting) the gold/silver one, perhaps even making a few dollars as the price is very low.

Good Luck:

Susie

thekid72 said: Londo said: I know this poster is getting red, but in fairness to him/her, I have had bad dealings w/ this retailer. I bought an Invicta watch which was defective (the date wouldn't stay accurate) and which damaged very easily (the glass top has a chip and major scratch in it, and this occurred within a few months of purchase). I emailed the retailer repeatedly about these issues, and never got a reply. They definitely did get my email though, as they added my email address to their "Invicta Sunday Run" spam list.

As always, though, YMMV.

I heard and read many horror stories about Invicta watches. From what I understand, they are throwaways regardless of price. It seems they look nice but often are of very low quality. Personally at this price point I'd take this has a good deal as if it's a dud - you aren't out a lot.

After all, not all costly watches are expensive just to make them exclusive - sometimes you get what you pay for.

I have a couple of them, and they're great... no quality issues, beautiful watches. Sure, Rolex they ain't, but as an everyday watch -- they're hard to beat. At this price, I'm tempted to pick one of these up, but I don't want the two tone

piecetyme said: zhoujian said: what's the difference between 4741 and 4742? which one is better?

The difference is either two-tone, gold & silver OR silver-tone. Same watch, just different colors. Look at the images by clicking on the provided links in the Quick Summary posted by another Fatwallet member just below my original post.

Susie

Thanks, Susie.

Did anyone see this in the FAQ:
12. How are the watches shipped? All purchases are shipped UPS 2nd Day Service. A standard $21.00 shipping and handling fee is added per watch.

Cannot complete checkout....decline my credit card....anyone else have a problem?

xxaznvtguyxx said: Cannot complete checkout....decline my credit card....anyone else have a problem?

Are you sure that spending spree this weekend on that same card isn't the culprit here? j/k

nitesbane said: xxaznvtguyxx said: Cannot complete checkout....decline my credit card....anyone else have a problem?

Are you sure that spending spree this weekend on that same card isn't the culprit here? j/k

I know....bought 6x @ Staples today.....I don't think my card got locked up because of that.

hammer45 said: Did anyone see this in the FAQ:
12. How are the watches shipped? All purchases are shipped UPS 2nd Day Service. A standard $21.00 shipping and handling fee is added per watch.

Just got my confirmation.. they charge $3 for 2nd day ship

Thanks for making the Sunday Run!

We'’ve received your order it will ship out soon via UPS 2nd Day Service.
NAME: AXXXXX
SHIPPING ADDRESS: ,
ITEM NAME: Swiss Multifunction Diamond
ITEM MODEL NUMBER: 474x
PRICE: $55.00
QUANTITY 1
SUBTOTAL: $55.00
SHIPPING: $3.00
TOTAL: $58.00

Just bought a Seiko last week, should have waited and bought 2 of these hoping for the silver for the same price.

I ordered 1 yesterday, still no verification & order confirmation emails?.

Hello, did anybody get confirmation email from them about this order? I just called them, but nobody answered it. Hope that it is not a big joke.

Skipping 39 Messages...
is this a automatic watch or use battery?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014