• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$10 Target Giftcard With Any New Or Transferred Prescription.
In the Target Ad Today.
Use this with your New Prescription . Next month have Prescription Transferred
to Rite Aid for a $25 Giftcard in Rite Aids ad today.
Rite Aid only takes Transferred Prescription for a free Giftcard, not a new Prescription.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Forgot to add that when I called to check prices it was for uninsured (they couldn't give me a price for insured over th... (more)

lowmax97 (Apr. 06, 2009 @ 9:05a) |

how do i print these?

Ekuehn (Jun. 09, 2009 @ 1:28p) |

In the Target ad today page 17

Butcherboy (Sep. 06, 2009 @ 12:48p) |

As per state law, in NJ only valid for 60 year olds...

There's other restrictions for other states.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'd jump on this but a Target Rx Manager (now lonnnnng gone) put a flag on my account and annotated it with DO NOT GIVE THIS PERSON EVEN ONE MORE GIFTCARD! She typed it in in all caps, just to make absolutely sure that her miserly intention would have a life of its own even after she left, the stupid bitch.

Someone printed it out for me once . . . and then proceeded to look at me as though I had committed a capital offense. It pissed me off so much as she was about to ring me up that I told her I just then changed my mind and while writing down the recently-filled prescription number from the bottle, said When it comes to providing me with the unsolicited benefit of your inflated attitude, you can park that bull outside. Thanks. I'll be transferring this to Kmart for a $30 giftcard. Let's see, that's $20 more than the $10 Target offer if my math is correct? L8r.

TYTBUDGET

Giant foods has $20 for same thing

OP-- Is there a coupon or link? Thanks.

drusso48150 said: OP-- Is there a coupon or link? Thanks.
In the ad you know the one that comes with the sunday news paper, page 12 bottom left corner.
If you go to Target.com it's not there.

craigmbruce said: Giant foods has $20 for same thing
For New Prescriptions Or Just Transferred Prescriptions ?

Target Rx Manager (now lonnnnng gone) put a flag on my account and annotated it

that manager is an idiot. i've worked in pharmacies before and word is they're supposed to treat customers (ie Their Prescriptions) like GOLD. you don't want to lose people - why do you think tehre are so many "transferred prescription" coupons?! so glad you told her to her face that you're bringing your prescriptions elsewhere. so glad oyu didn't pay for it even thoguh it would have been easier just to do so.

good for you.

how dare they do that to to you - it's their loss. even if you got 10 giftcards this year, if there's no fraud, i don't think you did anything wrong.

TYTBUDGET said: I'd jump on this but a Target Rx Manager (now lonnnnng gone) put a flag on my account and annotated it with DO NOT GIVE THIS PERSON EVEN ONE MORE GIFTCARD! She typed it in in all caps, just to make absolutely sure that her miserly intention would have a life of its own even after she left, the stupid bitch.

Someone printed it out for me once . . . and then proceeded to look at me as though I had committed a capital offense. It pissed me off so much as she was about to ring me up that I told her I just then changed my mind and while writing down the recently-filled prescription number from the bottle, said When it comes to providing me with the unsolicited benefit of your inflated attitude, you can park that bull outside. Thanks. I'll be transferring this to Kmart for a $30 giftcard. Let's see, that's $20 more than the $10 Target offer if my math is correct? L8r.

TYTBUDGET

You can always email the main office, after the main office talks to the Target Rx Manager you may get more than one gift card....

Thanks OP.

Anyone know of any CVS coupons?

CVS will accept all competitor's coupon. You don't have to go to TARGET. You can use the TARGET's coupon at CVS. TARGET's coupon indicates NEW or Re-new.

Target has the cheapest offer - it's only $10. Those Rite Aid coupons are everywhere. My Rite Aid told me I could only use one coupon every 6 months but that was over a year ago and now that they have 2 coupons in every circular - that restriction seems to be over. Nobody cares any more. I use the coupons for me, for my husband and for my son and nobody cares.

Last week I transferred two prescriptions for myself (and each was on the last refill) and the manager came out and told me that he was sorry but in order to use two coupons, they'd have to treat each prescription as a singular transaction! No problem with that - they were SO nice about it. It took an extra second or two but other than that - they were so nice about it and acted as though they were so sorry for the inconvenience.

*** If Target gave me a problem, I'd hand them the NEW prescriptions. If they don't honor the coupon, leave and have Rite Aid call and transfer it. Then it is a transfer and you can use the other coupons!!!

patricia43m said: If Target gave me a problem, I'd hand them the NEW prescriptions. If they don't honor the coupon, leave and have Rite Aid call and transfer it. Then it is a transfer and you can use the other coupons!!!
Ummm . . . that's what I did lol. Many, many times over heh heh.

TYTBUDGET

2cheap2buy said: CVS will accept all competitor's coupon. You don't have to go to TARGET. You can use the TARGET's coupon at CVS. TARGET's coupon indicates NEW or Re-new.
Sorry, I only PM to $30 offers.

TYTBUDGET

Butcherboy said: $10 Target Giftcard With Any New Or Transferred Prescription.
In the Target Ad Today.
Use this with your New Prescription . Next month have Prescription Transferred
to Rite Aid for a $25 Giftcard in Rite Aids ad today.
Rite Aid only takes Transferred Prescription for a free Giftcard, not a new Prescription.

Thanks... I need to buy more meds
If you're paying (uninsured), then call around. My CVS wanted $40 more for the exact same med at Target.

we did this then got a $25 for walgreens so now were up $35! can't beat it

sherry7 said: Thanks OP.

Anyone know of any CVS coupons?

I was @ CVS today and the girl in the pharmacy told me this coming Sundays sale flyer will have a $25 coupon-not sure if its for NEW/TRANSFERRED or just TRANSFERRED.

I've often thought we really need a "free prescription gift card" topic. Where each week people can post what stores have new coupons and what the active ranges are.

I would really make sense as you only really need to know after you go to a doctor... It's never like on Sunday you think, "I'm going to get a script this week". If there was on place we could hit when we need to know it would be great.

Thank OP, saw a stack of the coupons at the CS desk this week. Apparently they cut out a few for the people who come in looking for them. I didn't ask for one because I don't expect myself or family to get sick in the next few weeks. =)

safeway did $30 for the same thing in early February and from time to time, they'll post a coupon in their free ads. I walked out with $26 in groceries after $4 for a prescription. Not bad.

TY OP! DD needs a scrip and all the coupons for this week were for transferred only.

Please PM me with a "new" presc coupon.
Thank

jephboy said: safeway did $30 for the same thing in early February and from time to time, they'll post a coupon in their free ads.
As in HERE.

Just worked for a new prescription at one of my Safeways, incidentally, which just proves my point that half the time these people* read only the dollar amount and the expiration date.

TYTBUDGET
*unless they are the BPMFH (Bitch Pharmacy Manager From Hell)

You shouldn't always worry about just the gift card. I called target, cvs, walgreen to compare prices on meds and target cam back the cheapest. That is probably the reason why they only give out a $10 gift card. Ya $30 gift card is nice but you will be throwing it right back to them for the extra cost of your meds. Just throwing that one out there.

Forgot to add that when I called to check prices it was for uninsured (they couldn't give me a price for insured over the phone).

how do i print these?

In the Target ad today page 17

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014