• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

T-Mobile No Activation
Disclaimer
What the title says.

For new activation and 2 year agreements, $35 activation fee is waived at this time. Web Only. Plus 25% MS Live CashBack if you go through Live search (www.live.com); search for T-Mobile

Mentioned here: http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/phones/

This deal may be useful for a tiny minority of our FW friends. I'm thinking this could be a good deal for those customers thinking about T-Mo's FlexPay plans. They also offer regional discount for certain phones. For example,

Nokia 5610
Suggested retail $229.99
Instant discount -$150.00
Regional discount -$79.99
Total - FREE
Subtract 25% Live CashBack,
10% Freelancers Discount Monthly
you do the math. This is just an example. I haven't purchased one yet.

Admins, if this isn't considered a reasonably good deal, please move it elsewhere or feel free to delete it.

Thank you.

In all fairness, one might, just might get a better deal if activated through Amazon.com

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Better off go with T-Mobile Business Direct at 866-464-8662. Push 3. Tell them you want the phone associated with promotional code "Windows Mobile."
In order to qualify you must be starting a new line (whether family or individual).

You will get the latest windows phone cheap after rebate, free activation, free shipping. 1 year contract.

trainaholic,

any specifics you might be able to provide re: phone price promotion? I called and was told they don't offer 1 year contracts anymore. Prices for G! and Behold were about $40 off the price displayed on the tmobile website ie $140 or $100 or so which is the similar to the above OP offer I think.

AAZZZ said: I called and was told they don't offer 1 year contracts anymore.
Correct. As of 11/01/08, 1 year contracts are a thing of the past. A pity.

Mosskeeter said: AAZZZ said: I called and was told they don't offer 1 year contracts anymore.
Correct. As of 11/01/08, 1 year contracts are a thing of the past. A pity.

I also only do one year renewals/activations so I get my phones at Sam's Club. Waived upgrade/activation fee, cheaper than T-Mo directly, and the typical MIRs are IRs instead. I hear WalMart does the same thing but YMMV.

Was anybody able to get Live CashBack from T-Mobile for upgrades?

Three of the TMobile reps had no idea about Live CashBack deal even though $$button is placed on TMo website...

Does anyone know about this Freelancers discount? I joined the site and then chatted with tmobile, 2 diff reps and they said it was for new contracts only. I'm an existing member and it's supposed to work with no contract extension from what I'm reading. Any advice?
Thanks!

usually the deals are for new contracts. Each T-Mobile account is allowed to have up to 10 contracts (10 different phone numbers) associated with it. In order to take advantage, you'll have to sign up for a new phone number, however if you are receiving any % discount on your monthly bill (ie, Freelancer, Avon, etc) the new contract will still be linked to your T-Mobile account.

someoneusa1 said: Does anyone know about this Freelancers discount? I joined the site and then chatted with tmobile, 2 diff reps and they said it was for new contracts only. I'm an existing member and it's supposed to work with no contract extension from what I'm reading. Any advice?
Thanks!

i believe this was recently changed - it WAS for any customer (new or existing), but either freelancers or (more likely) tmobile changed the terms of their arrangement - its now for new lines only...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014