• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Coupon link is ok, but your rebate link is for January - expired 1/31/2009.

$5 rebate expired in January!!
Thanks for the coupon though.

Thanks. Just ran out of ink.

Thanks, OP! I've been wanting to try this and missed the rebate. This seals the deal. Green.

Vary nice Coupon - Thanks!

BangBangAnnie said: Coupon link is ok, but your rebate link is for January - expired 1/31/2009.

Did you even look at the link? I just checked it and it says "Valid 2/15 thru 3/1/09"

Thanks alot

Has anyone tried this yet?
Btw,nice post, Thanks op

I refilled two cartriges a few of weeks ago when they were free after rebate. They seem to work perfectly, and my rebate check already came in the mail. I'd never really been a Walgreens shopper, but I'm pretty impressed with Walgreens. I'll definitely refill my cartriges there again.

rebate link?

Good on you. Or rather....Arghhhh

Oh Brother..err, I mean No Brother!

will this work on the HP photosmart 7550? it has 2 colored and 1 black?

Walgreens is great. Pretty good everyday prices on everything. Run in, run out.

Last time I tried their ink my cartridge showed the same amount afterwards. When I called them they told me it was full. The refill one I got from a cartridge place showed full. Walgreens cartridge lasted 30 pages and was empty. Printer in question is a HP 5150. Never again walgreens ink.

kilowatt said: BangBangAnnie said: Coupon link is ok, but your rebate link is for January - expired 1/31/2009.

Did you even look at the link? I just checked it and it says "Valid 2/15 thru 3/1/09"
Did you even read my post?
OP edited. Original post was for coupon (which I indicated was ok), and for $5 rebate which (as I indicated) expired in January.

KidRock9999 said: will this work on the HP photosmart 7550? it has 2 colored and 1 black?

Click on view specific printer models in the middle of the page and see if your cartridge is on there.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014