• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
First deal post..So be kind..lol..searched and didn't see this posted

I was a Staples B&M and picked up this magazine by the out door..Coupon on front cover states:

FREE 3 - Piece Luggage Set
with your phone or online order of $100 or more. While supplies last. $69.99 value Item # 742511

Each mag has a unique coupon code on front cover

I picked up an extra magazine...Here is the extra code I have 1119364414087029 add coupon code in at checkout

Magazines were in store right before you walked through automatic door in a rack. So YMMV

Luggage doesn't look like great quality, but with all the Staples deals going on all the time it's nice to get this free to give away or whatever.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

nychris said: Staples - FREE 3 Piece Luggage Set w/phone or online order of $100 or more

what kind of phone is it?

pecanpie said: nychris said: Staples - FREE 3 Piece Luggage Set w/phone or online order of $100 or more

I am pretty sure it is a shoe phone.

Check the store if they have any other catalogs. You can get a bunch of free stuff from them. I got coupons for a box a mp3 player, a spa set, dollar off coupons and a bunch more.

You can sign up for catalogs HERE.

Here are some more free gifts if you order from Staples Industrial.
Linky

Err...do they mean a "phone/call-in" order?

YES

nychris said: First deal post..So be kind..lol..searched and didn't see this posted

I was a Staples B&M and picked up this magazine by the out door..Coupon on front cover states:

FREE 3 - Piece Luggage Set
with your phone or online order of $100 or more. While supplies last. $69.99 value Item # 742511
(...)
Luggage doesn't look like great quality, but with all the Staples deals going on all the time it's nice to get this free to give away or whatever.

Welcome to FatWallet. This is not new - Staples have had versions of this for years. And as for this luggage: you are probably right, quality isn't great. Real value is more likely $25 - in line with their regular coupons.

TM1 said: pecanpie said: nychris said: Staples - FREE 3 Piece Luggage Set w/phone or online order of $100 or more

I am pretty sure it is a shoe phone.

Which you wear as a head phone.

Does this include the internet too?

I have never used these because AFAIK these negate any other coupons that you use, like a 25/75. Well....they don't negate them, but the $100 total necessary to apply these coupons has to be above and beyond the total you are applying any other coupons towards....so, no go for me.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014