• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Busch Gardens Williamsburg Va has lowered the price of its season passes by $30 — making the $99.95 pass its cheapest since 2004. And that discounted price drops an additional $10 if customers purchase the pass before March 28, Busch Gardens' opening day. Two-year passes have been lowered to $150 (down from $239.95). Both new ticket prices also apply to Water Country USA.

Text

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Maybe I'm wrong here, but according to their website the $89.95 price is for the 1 Park, 1 Year Pass. This pass does not give admittance to Water Country USA, only Busch Gardens. Still a nice deal for a non Virginia resident though, otherwise the VA Resident Fun Pass for $60 is pretty sweet if you don't care about Howl-o-scream and such events later in the year.

In Tampa its better to buy single on year card and fun card for every one else in the family. This will save you plenty on parking if you plan to visit often. Not sure how it is in VA.

not to TC, but you can get Six Flags season pass for $50 at certain parks and it's valid for entrance to all Six Flags (except for the waterparks)

But you need to have the Six Flags season pass activated at the park you bought it from in order for it to work at other parks...Plus, Six Flags is a dump compared to BG

Just picked up my seasons passes (I live in Williamsburg), and actually opening day for Season Pass holders is this Sunday the 22nd.

RoosterCogburn said: Busch Gardens Williamsburg Va has lowered the price of its season passes by $30 making the $99.95 pass its cheapest since 2004. And that discounted price drops an additional $10 if customers purchase the pass before March 28, Busch Gardens' opening day. Two-year passes have been lowered to $150 (down from $239.95). Both new ticket prices also apply to Water Country USA.

Text

peanut1181 said: Maybe I'm wrong here, but according to their website the $89.95 price is for the 1 Park, 1 Year Pass. This pass does not give admittance to Water Country USA, only Busch Gardens. Still a nice deal for a non Virginia resident though, otherwise the VA Resident Fun Pass for $60 is pretty sweet if you don't care about Howl-o-scream and such events later in the year.

And if you dont mind coughing up $10 to park each time you go while paring is included in the $89 1 year pass. It you go more than 3 times with the Fun Pass, you end up paying more because of the repetitive $10 parking fees.

There was also a two-park (Sea World & Busch Gardens) 14-day pass for $90 last I looked...but the darn corp filter blocks them now. That would be a better deal for tourists who don't plan on coming back within a year.

cllamont said: peanut1181 said: Maybe I'm wrong here, but according to their website the $89.95 price is for the 1 Park, 1 Year Pass. This pass does not give admittance to Water Country USA, only Busch Gardens. Still a nice deal for a non Virginia resident though, otherwise the VA Resident Fun Pass for $60 is pretty sweet if you don't care about Howl-o-scream and such events later in the year.

And if you dont mind coughing up $10 to park each time you go while paring is included in the $89 1 year pass. It you go more than 3 times with the Fun Pass, you end up paying more because of the repetitive $10 parking fees.

Actually the parking went from $10 to $12 for non pass holders.

Even with parking fee, VA Pass is better for Virginia residents if you are getting couple of them or plan on going with friends. For a family of 4, VA pass works out best unless you plan to camp there all season.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014