• filter:
  • 15 6 789161
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
still nothing...

rated:
How do we know what we should click on for the 50 or 75?

rated:
megamands said: How do we know what we should click on for the 50 or 75?

Depending on if the site is changed to a "new look", you won't know. You have to just keep clicking around and trying to find the hidden link for the $75 off coupon. This forum will keep going and if someone finds the coupon we all hope that they would post where to find it in this forum.

rated:
Did it begin? I can't open the page!

rated:
wqhking said: Did it begin?

No, not yet. Hoping soon though while I'm infront of the computer for the next 2 hours at work!

rated:
I can't open the page! It's so slow. What about others?

rated:
wqhking said: I can't open the page! It's so slow. What about others?

yes it has gotten slow, don't expect the good coupons to last 3 hours this time around, looks like theres abunch or folks after them.

rated:
page changed from displaying "no of _____ coupon left" to " current coupon count coming"

rated:
shoppinggirl03 said: page changed from displaying "no of _____ coupon left" to " current coupon count coming"
Thats been happening for a while. Pretty soon if you leave the page alone it will say 'No $50 off $100', etc.

rated:

OldNavy (21.95kB)
Disclaimer
The page is getting updated... it's got to be close! Crap it better be in the next 45 mins cause I have a 30 min drive home from work and I'll most likely miss it on the drive home.

rated:
Im ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated:
GONE TO SKYFWD.

I still have a $50 off $100 coupon unused. First PM with an email gets it. Please don't ask if you just want to sell on eBay or something. Sorry for the late notice. Hope somebody can still use it.

rated:
I'm ready too

rated:
Anxiously waiting for the fun to begin!!!

rated:
So this sucks. I was on my way to Old Navy just now and going to print my $50 off of $100 to use from my email, but It doesn't show the barcode and images because the website is down (atleast I think thats why).... Bummer..I should have printed this before.

rated:
Just tried to go to the page and go "Sorry! We're having a bit of work don right now but we'll be back up and running shortly."

rated:
hrmkr said: Anxiously waiting for the fun to begin!!!

fun?!?!?! This is INTENSE!!! Big pressure situation right here, $75 on the line! This is what separates the men from da boys, the shoppers from the buyers, the pros from the amateurs, and so on...

hahaha im just joking. This is actually entertaining, and I dont feel so bored right now.

rated:
2 more minutes?!?

rated:
thats what im thinking

rated:
it's up

rated:
it's up?

rated:
I need a Xanax because of this!

rated:
got a loading page

rated:
yamidoingthis said: it's up

is it?

rated:

rated:
Either it's up or everyone thinks it is and is hitting it at the same time. SUPER SLOOOOOOOOOW!

rated:
here we go!

rated:
Yes, THE SITE IS UP AS OF 8.01 EST

rated:
Ladies purse bottom, 50 off $100

rated:
pennstatefan989 said: Yes, THE SITE IS UP AS OF 8.01 EST

does not let me open it at all

rated:
me either

rated:
too slow

try not to refresh, you might just be refreshing the maintenance page. Check the URL again

rated:
yamidoingthis said: Ladies purse bottom, 50 off $100
says "Scandal" - its gone! but I don't know if its just cause the site is overloaded. Don't refresh, just keep trying.
Finally got through with it. We will see if it has bar codes.

rated:
Butterfly came out and is sitting on her shoulder, not the $75 this week

rated:
They are printing without bar codes

rated:
Treefarn said: They are printing without bar codes

I can't even get that far...

rated:
I can add the coupon, but can't print it. "Oops, we're experiencing problem"

rated:
They should just give everybody 50 off 100.

rated:
damn page not loading

rated:
my just keeps saying loading...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 15 6 789161
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014