• filter:
  • 17 8 91011161
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Must be co-located on the Woot-Off Bag of Crap server...

rated:
imteddy said: squidget said: Cannot get barcode to appear... frustrating

for all those who cannot get the barcode, just use the option of emailing the coupon to yourself. I did that to my gmail id. Still the bardcode does not show, try enabling the (show images). Still if does not show then try refresh, right click and choose view image, or just try more refresh. At least you will have the coupon with you and later hwne site is working better u can print. It took me 5 min but I got the 50off100 to print with barcode

help... how do I email it to myself? I PDF'd it, but there is no barcode and it looks like a webpage

rated:
The clickable spot for the $75 is a tall rectangle, but it hasn't moved when I was on

rated:
did the butterfly every become clickable?

rated:
just stuck on loading now

rated:
More and more people have heard about these deals. Their system is overloaded and crashing

rated:
It's not the butterfly this time...

rated:
Sharkdiver49 said: imteddy said: squidget said: Cannot get barcode to appear... frustrating

for all those who cannot get the barcode, just use the option of emailing the coupon to yourself. I did that to my gmail id. Still the bardcode does not show, try enabling the (show images). Still if does not show then try refresh, right click and choose view image, or just try more refresh. At least you will have the coupon with you and later hwne site is working better u can print. It took me 5 min but I got the 50off100 to print with barcode

help... how do I email it to myself? I PDF'd it, but there is no barcode and it looks like a webpage

When you go to the option - "Make Coupon", it asks you if you want to print or email it. I convereted to PDF using print it and same problem as yours. Then I went chose email it to me option.

rated:
lame, because I found it, clicked it, said add coupon.. that scandal popup showed... now the site wont even load

rated:
its up again

rated:
Get the error" Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage".

rated:
does anyone know where the 75 off is?

rated:
imteddy said: Sharkdiver49 said: imteddy said: squidget said: Cannot get barcode to appear... frustrating

When you go to the option - "Make Coupon", it asks you if you want to print or email it. I convereted to PDF using print it and same problem as yours. Then I went chose email it to me option.

It doesn't even give me the email option this time. No barcode either.

rated:
imteddy said: Sharkdiver49 said: imteddy said: squidget said: Cannot get barcode to appear... frustrating

IT DIDN't ask me that... Now I have can see the 50 off 10 coupon with no barcode and I do not know what to do to access it>>>> HELP!!!

rated:
cola262 said: imteddy said: Sharkdiver49 said: imteddy said: squidget said: Cannot get barcode to appear... frustrating

It doesn't even give me the email option this time. No barcode either.

That is weird. Beacause after emailing my link to email the coupon is gone, but I can print it. Try again, maybe some problem with the site. I am using IE for this site for a change.

rated:
i think the 75 is going to be betwen the 24.50 camp shirt and the 10.00 canvas handbag...

rated:
I can get in the site now but still cannot find the 75off. butterfly is back but of course, unclickable.

rated:
I cannot load the page.

rated:
Saw that area, still waiting for something to appear there

rated:
nhenny2005 said: i think the 75 is going to be betwen the 24.50 camp shirt and the 10.00 canvas handbag...

how do you know?

rated:
I can get to that opening screen sometimes, click it and loading then nada DIC*KS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated:
i have yet to be able to get into the site with IE. Firefox is working fine

rated:
I just want the dang page to load

rated:
Everytime I click on $50 off $100 it pops up Scandal! I don't understand!?

rated:
imteddy said: nhenny2005 said: i think the 75 is going to be betwen the 24.50 camp shirt and the 10.00 canvas handbag...

how do you know?

unfortunately, I don't know that...I just "think" that.

rated:
I can get to the first screen to stat hunting but then stuck on loading the actual page

rated:
same here.
petcrazed said: I just want the dang page to load

rated:
me and my roomate have 3 computers, I was able to click on the coupon but it said "couln't share with entourage" or st like that, I have to clear cookie, refresh the page, and it is still loading ever seen

rated:
still saying 992 $75 off available, so no one is getting them

rated:
tmkinney said: Everytime I click on $50 off $100 it pops up Scandal! I don't understand!?

same to me

rated:
cuchuoi said: tmkinney said: Everytime I click on $50 off $100 it pops up Scandal! I don't understand!?

same to me

Keep trying, you'll eventually get it to add.

rated:
SkyFwd said: still saying 992 $75 off available, so no one is getting them

mine says 886 left

rated:

It said that about 15 minutes ago - maybe more. My mind is a blurr....

rated:
What to do with the $50 off $100 with no barcode???

rated:
the other numbers are not changing either (50 of 100) I'm not sure how accurate these counters are

rated:
probably some cruel joke and there are no 75 off this week!!... cant seem to find it- though I do see that clickable area that is not clickable...

rated:
I knew it, there IS a flaw in the matrix

rated:
squidget said: SkyFwd said: still saying 992 $75 off available, so no one is getting them
the other numbers are not changing either (50 of 100) I'm not sure how accurate these counters are

I think you have to refresh the screen to get a new count - DO NOT REFRESH!

rated:
nhenny2005 said: I knew it, there IS a flaw in the matrix

Flight of the Conchords?

rated:
cant. load. page

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 17 8 91011161
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014