• filter:
  • 1156 157 158159160161
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
i thought there's no more 45...

rated:
Found the 45. You had to put the grey cardi on her and style it. the lights moved and you had to click the green one

rated:
its the link active yet?

rated:
its the link active yet?

rated:
I just noticed the Old Navy coupons from this past week expire today? Anyone know anything about this?

rated:
Maybe because they are doing separate deals for Thanksgiving.

rated:
what happened to this week's coupons?!!!??

rated:
I guess their only going to have the coupons that are on the website for this week's coupons.
Oh well, I hope they bring them back next week!

rated:
boringggggggggggggggggggg!!!

rated:
If any of you have rockband instruments already, they're giving away the LEGO rockband game for free on BF with any $20 purchase. It's normally $50.

rated:
The Old Navy site is back up. you can find a $5 off any Alpine hoodie by clicking on the hoodie of the little girl in cream.

rated:
I looked everywhere on the website and it seems the only coupons will be the ones in the presents. A new coupon everyday, fun!

rated:
Anyone find today's? I'm not seeing anything clickable...

rated:
Click on the message on the lower left hand side.

rated:
nothing pops up which msg is to be clicked...

rated:
arminda89 said: Click on the message on the lower left hand side.

Thanks!

rated:
anyone see the coupons?

rated:
can you share what message pops up? thanks

rated:
if you click on the first present and click the girl in white hood you get $5 off an alpine hoodie...
you could have gone to the second one and clicked on the snowball in the girls habd and gotten $5 off store purchase, but those are already gone...
not much exitement yet.

back to add if you click on the fourth present and click on girls, grab the red ornament with face in it and attatch it to the red bow on the girls jeans that are on sale....$15 off regularly priced girls item....

back again..
click the third present. click the tab at botton of its special that says something like want to send this to a facebook friend?? clicking that gets you a 15% off any instore purchase.

rated:
ok thanks. how about the fourth present? anything there?

rated:
Put ornament on red ribbon under the girls tab 15% off kids stuff

rated:
for December 4th, Under the girls tab, take the ornament with Michelles face and drag it to the pink ornament on the bow. It's 15% off any regular priced Kids item.

Sorry I didn't see the post above me

rated:
Open Dec 2nd gift and click on the snowball. 10% off

rated:
Does the "present" for each day usually update at midnight? or is it random times?

rated:
I think it's close to midnight but not right at. Give or take an hour or so. I wonder what they will do tonight....

rated:
aww nothing good. why not 20% discount or something

rated:
20% discount code: onsave20

rated:

rated:

rated:
do i just go to Old Navy.com and put that code in?

Thanks

rated:

Thanks

rated:

Thanks

rated:
do i just put in the code online?

Thanks

rated:
sorry for the repete message. I wonder why that happen

rated:
December 10th:
click on the gift box for December 7th.
Move the yellow hat onto Eva for $5 off $25 in-store. Expires 12/12/09.

OR

click on the gift box for December 10th (scarves).
Move one of the right hand scarves to the mannequin.
15% off entire in-store purchase. Expires 12/12/09.

rated:
are they having the hunt today?

rated:
i'm all fired up and ready to go...

rated:
So if you click on the guys head apparently there was a $50 off coupon, does anybody know if that was put today or on another day? I have been on everyday and had not found that until this evening.

rated:
Todays coupon: you scroll through to the infant one piece and click on the blue one then the pink striped one, coupon is 15% off any girls item.

rated:
Smash27, I just found the same coupon as well and have no idea when it was put up as I had previously checked the guy on several other days and there wasn't anything there so I figured the presents were the only choices.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1156 157 158159160161
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014